How do you moisturize your hair while in 2 strand twist.

mj11051

I just twisted my hair last night and I have an interview tomorrow, so I want wear a twist out. How do I moisturize my hair and have it looking good tomorrow? Help Please:ohwell:

mj11051

I can't get no help:wallbash::lachen:

Seriously I need help with this because I don't usually do anything to my twist until after a week.:blush:

CTBhair

Well I am a newbie, but here is what I did on Sunday:
· Hair One for Dry Hair – to cleanse and lightly condition hair
· Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner – as a detangler
· Mixed Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and Jessicurl Weekly Treatment – as a deep conditioner
· Mixed Devacare One Conditioner and Shea Moisture Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner – as styler
· Unrefined Shea Butter – as sealant for ends

My siggy pic was the twist n curl result! There are more pics in my profile if you want them. I hope this was some help.

Also, I use Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In Cream to moisturize everyday after the initial untwisting.

Last edited:

mj11051

· Mixed Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and Jessicurl Weekly Treatment – as a deep conditioner
· Mixed Devacare One Conditioner and Shea Moisture Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner – as styler

My siggy pic was the twist out result! There are more pics in my profile if you want them. I hope this was some help.

WOW your twist out is gorgeous. But I wasn't going wash and retwist. I just wanted to see how other ladies add moisture but Thanks Sweetie:grin:

txnatural409

I used a little water, aloe vera juice, JBCO, and peppermint oil as a spritzer everyday. What did products did you twist your hair with?

chebaby

just spray it with a liquid leave in. the shea amla and jbco is already enough moisture since you just put them in.

robot.

My siggy pic was the twist n curl result! There are more pics in my profile if you want them. I hope this was some help.

Also, I use Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In Cream to moisturize everyday after the initial untwisting.

Beautiful hair! :yep: You did a really good job!

mj11051

I forgot that I had bought some Curls Moisturizer from a member here, so last night before I went to bed I use a little and sealed with my JOBCO mix, Then this morning when i got up I took my twist down and fluffy my hair so I could wear a puff. Then lady I interview with gave me complements on my hair. I was so please here's my puff:

Leeda.the.Paladin

I know this is late but is it dry this soon after you twisted it? I usually can go at least 2 days without remoisturizing if I use a something moisturizing to twist with. I usually use a spritz so I don't have to rub anything in.

mj11051

Yes it was but I fixed it and went on to my interview. Maybe because I used the bentonite clay it needed more moisture.