How do you post pictures in your siggy?

blackbarbie

I was just looking for the answer to this question. I tried copying the picture and just pasting it into the "edit signature" box, like I did my siggy, but that didn't work, so I am not sure either....Would like to know the answer as well..

tthreat08

blackbarbie said:
I was just looking for the answer to this question. I tried copying the picture and just pasting it into the "edit signature" box, like I did my siggy, but that didn't work, so I am not sure either....Would like to know the answer as well..

Okay blackbarbie, this is what you do...(I found this in the Suggestions Q and A forum)...
You go to the picture you want to post in your signature, right click, highlight the location of the picture, and then copy and paste the location into the edit signature box in your control panel. You putthe tags around the loaction of the picture...

e.g. location address

blackbarbie

tthreat,
Thanks girl....I am a little "technologically challenged" so it still may take me a minute though:)

Thanks again!

blackbarbie

I have used the search feature and found the instructions to do this, but it's not working. I want to post two pics in my signature. They are in folders on my computer. Do I need to put them each into their own folder to make this work? When I right clicked on each picture, the only location that showed up was the general location, which is where all the pics are stored.

Can anyone help?:crying3: I told yall I was technologically challenged and this would be no easy task. PLEEEEZE???

TIA

blackbarbie

O.K. I finally uploaded the pics from my computer in an LHCF album and tried to copy that address but it's still not working; I can only see an "x" where the pic is supposed to be:(

I told yall I am technologically challenged; I can't stand it when a darn machine defeats me!!:(

Puh-leez help me so I won't see these "x's"???

TIA:kiss: