how do you use you joico.....

chebaby

k pak line?
i already have the conditioner but i havent used it in forever. so i went to beauty first today and purchased the kit that comes with the shampoo, conditioner, penetrating reconstructor, and intense hydrator.
i want to know how do you use them all together?
dould i shampoo and then deep condition with the reconstructor and then follow with the hydrator?

how do you use your?
and are these staples for you?

gymfreak336

k pak line?
i already have the conditioner but i havent used it in forever. so i went to beauty first today and purchased the kit that comes with the shampoo, conditioner, penetrating reconstructor, and intense hydrator.
dould i shampoo and then deep condition with the reconstructor and then follow with the hydrator?

how do you use your?

I love the kpak line. How much you use of it at a time is really up to your hair.

I am relaxed and permanently color treated. I need more protein than most. I shampoo, use the daily conditioner for 1-3 minutes, and then follow with the intense hydrator for 5 minutes.

When I need more umph so to speak, I use the reconstructor for 3-5 minutes and follow the intense hydrator or another moisturizing conditioner like paul mitchell supercharged.

I sometimes just use the hydrator by itself for 10-15 minutes.

I also use the kpak line relaxer day. I use the conditioner or the reconstructor as my mild protein step and use the shampoo to neutralize since the pH is low enough to do so.

chebaby

thanx,
i am relaxed too and have been bleaching my hair for years. i no longer bleach my hair but its still relaxed and i do a black rinse every once in a while. im on a protein kick right now. im using aphogee shampoo and two minute conditioner and when i run out i will be using the k pak line every week.

i may go back and get the straightening balm.

gymfreak336

thanx,
i am relaxed too and have been bleaching my hair for years. i no longer bleach my hair but its still relaxed and i do a black rinse every once in a while. im on a protein kick right now. im using aphogee shampoo and two minute conditioner and when i run out i will be using the k pak line every week.

i may go back and get the straightening balm.

Let me know how you like it. I didn't like it at first. I used it once and I was like :perplexed I tried it again and I loved it. Been hooked ever since. I think kpak is the reason I still have hair on my head.

chebaby

ok i'll let you know. the set i boughtt came with all the products in 4oz bottles so if i dont like it at least i didnt spend too much money.

Artemis

k pak line?

how do you use your?

I have 2 wash days each week, so for one wash day I use the shampoo/conditioner, and then the other wash day I do either the reconstructor and then the instant hydrator or just the hydrator.

My hair loves protein, too and I use the entire line :lick: I wish I didn't have so many products b/c I have to rotate the other stuff to use it up. This line is a staple for me, esp. the shampoo.

It does take a few uses for your hair to see the benefits, but once its there, it's the best. I wouldn't leave the reconstructor on for more than 5-10 min. though. I read somewhere that it stops working after that, so it's a waste. Short cumulative sessions work best. And being consistent. :yep: