What’s in your Joico stash?

ManeStreet

I have the tall kpak in the pump bottle & I just bought the joico moisture recovery treatment balm. I used the balm yesterday but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I use the following:
+Joico K -Pak Clarifying & Chelating Poo
+Joico K- Pak DPR
+Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm

I have a sample of the K-Pak Revitaluxe, so I can try it before buying the full size.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

ManeStreet

I use this conditioner weekly as a dc. What happen?

Ive only used it one time, it was this weekend & I was running late but had to do a quick wash & go. I was in a rush so I only left it on my hair very briefly (maybe 5 mins or less) & I don't think I got a chance to really let it work it's magic. How long you you leave it on?

Beautified16

Texlaxed
I use the following:
  • Joico Clarifying & Chleating Shampoo
  • Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo, Conditioner, Treatment Balm,
  • Joico Smoothing Balm
  • Joico Intense Hydrator

temfash

I have the joico kpak and the moisture recovery conditioners haven't got round to using them though.

chocolatethai

i love the moisture recovery treatment balm its one of my HGs, i havent used the k-pak line sinc i went natural but i might pick it up again once i use up some of the products i already have cuz i loved the k-pak reconstructor when i was relaxed

ronie

Joico moisture recovery shampoo, conditioner and treatment balm.
Joico k pak chelating shampoo.

girlonfire

Hey Yall!

I really want to try joico products. I'm looking at the k-pak line and the moisture recovery line and possibly the smooth cure line.

About the smooth cure line: does anyone know if it's the replacement for the silk results line? I've been reading threads from 2011 and earlier and there was a line called silk results that a lot of ladies loved but I don't see that line on the joico site anymore. It's on amazon though. Has anyone tried either?

Aggie

@MileHighDiva

I think it was because of you that I have a renewed interest in Joico. I really need to give it a fair trial this time around since my hair loves and thrives really well with commercial products.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I haven't used Joico in ages, but the display in Tjmaxx earlier brought out my inner pj. There's even a line for color treated hair! I may give them another shot since the products are so easy to find on the ground.

Aggie

I haven't used Joico in ages, but the display in Tjmaxx earlier brought out my inner pj. There's even a line for color treated hair! I may give them another shot since the products are so easy to find on the ground.
I saw that but unfortunately I can't get this one on the ground @Prettymetty but I will definitely give it another try none the less. I will be getting most of mine from sleekhair.com because they have professional sizes there.

nymane

I heart Joico. I have the Revitaluxe in my stash, but I haven't tried it yet, glad to hear positive feedback on it!

I'm so stuck on the Intense Hydrator, Moisture Recovery Balm and Conditioner, and the Color Therapy Conditioner.

Anaisin

The have the one for volume too. I didn't get any Joico. I just got that high porosity masque. I still have a tube of treatment balm left
IMG_0120.JPG

Aggie

I love it! I bought a jar of it.
@MileHighDiva

Today I got the Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe Treatment a few minutes ago along with the K-Pak Smoothing Balm and K-Pak Damage Repair Shampoo. I also got a large bottle of Nairobi Detoxifying Shampoo. I can't wait for my Joico stash to get here.

My hair has been a little fragile in the last 3-4 months or so and I really believe these will turn that around for the better :yep:.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
@MileHighDiva

Today I got the Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe Treatment a few minutes ago along with the K-Pak Smoothing Balm and K-Pak Damage Repair Shampoo. I also got a large bottle of Nairobi Detoxifying Shampoo. I can't wait for my Joico stash to get here.

My hair has been a little fragile in the last 3-4 months or so and I really believe these will turn that around for the better :yep:.
You know that my on the ground (OTG) salon brands are Joico and Ker@care. I lurves em!

Aggie

You know that my on the ground (OTG) salon brands are Joico and Ker@care. I lurves em!
I could only wish, but I can't complain because I get Kerastase, Redken, Biolage, Mizani, Avlon Affirm, Keracare, Pureology, Moroccanoil and Vitale Pro on the ground here in the Bahamas. I can't have everything I guess.

nymane

@MileHighDiva

Please come back with reviews :)

I tried the Joico K-pak Shampoo for the first time last week and I liked it more than the Moisture Recovery Shampoo

Aggie

Please come back with reviews :)

I tried the Joico K-pak Shampoo for the first time last week and I liked it more than the Moisture Recovery Shampoo
Will do. I can't wait for them to get here.

ETA:
I also have the Moisture Shampoo but I haven't used it as yet. I'll definitely be comparing these 2 as well.

Last edited:

Aggie

I've been using the K-Pak Intense Hydrator for a month now. This has become a staple. It's really hydrating, and my hair feels soft and smooth after using. I tried the Moisture Recovery Balm, and it makes my hair dry.
You bought the one for fine or coarse hair? Which one do you have @gemruby41?