How easy is it to make a stocking cap weave??!!

tonia682

I was wondering how easy it is to make a stocking cap weave. If anyone has made one tell me how it went and any tips you may have to make it easy. Do y'all think you could make one with those 3 piece weave kits? I'm new to this so any help would be apprieciated!!:)

Bluerhapzody

maybe Im a lil slow but I didnt see it anywhere in her fotki, if you dont mind will you post the link because I would love to learn how to do this.

kally

I want to know how to do this to. I have heard of people making their own and never knew how it was done.

ohsosuzy

It's fairly simple, especially if you've glued in tracks before.

First you put a shower cap on your head (or the wig head). Wrap it as tightly as possible to ensure it has a smooth fit under the stocking cap.
Put on the stocking cap.
After deciding what hairstyle you want you can start glueing the tracks on with hair glue. You glue the tracks on just how you would when gluing them into your hair. Once the hair is in place blowdry the glue while pressing firmly onto the stocking cap.
You pretty much repeat this until the entire stocking cap is covered.

Its much easier to describe how to glue the tracks on when describing a particular style. But this is generally how its done. HTH :)

divinefavor

Kitchentician has great instructions about and it looks so real. Hers has wonderful curls. I thought about doing, but ended up buying a wig on Saturday. I still may revisit the thought of making a shorter one.

kally

ohsosuzy said:
It's fairly simple, especially if you've glued in tracks before.

First you put a shower cap on your head (or the wig head). Wrap it as tightly as possible to ensure it has a smooth fit under the stocking cap.
Put on the stocking cap.
After deciding what hairstyle you want you can start glueing the tracks on with hair glue. You glue the tracks on just how you would when gluing them into your hair. Once the hair is in place blowdry the glue while pressing firmly onto the stocking cap.
You pretty much repeat this until the entire stocking cap is covered.

Its much easier to describe how to glue the tracks on when describing a particular style. But this is generally how its done. HTH :)

Thanks. I will have to try this this weekend.