HOW I STRETCH MY NATURAL TYPE 4 HAIR WITH NO HEAT OR COMBS OR BRUSHES! & Length Check

Pompous Blue

Re: HOW I STRETCH MY NATURAL TYPE 4 HAIR WITH NO HEAT OR COMBS OR BRUSHES! & Length C

Inspiired
I do love your hair; especially in its unshrunken state. It has lots of movement.

A couple of questions I have is did you air-dry and how long did it take? I didn't hear if you said how long it took to dry.

Do you ever let the curl former set remain and not further stretch your hair after removing them?

natural_one

Re: HOW I STRETCH MY NATURAL TYPE 4 HAIR WITH NO HEAT OR COMBS OR BRUSHES! & Length C

I forgot all about my curlformers! I may have to pull them out this week

melisandre

I've been eyeing curlformers lately. I need to get a set! :lol:

Inspiired

@Inspiired
I do love your hair; especially in its unshrunken state. It has lots of movement.

A couple of questions I have is did you air-dry and how long did it take? I didn't hear if you said how long it took to dry.

Do you ever let the curl former set remain and not further stretch your hair after removing them?

Pompous Blue - Hi, I like to keep my hair semi-damp in prep for a curlformers set so I casually semi-airdry for maybe 20mins before installing them, just so all the excess water goes. I leave the curlformer set in for a few hours, sometimes overnight or maybe 4-6 hours during the day, it just depends :)

I like my hair super big so I hardly let the curlformer set remain, I tend to further stretch. I basically use the curlformers as a heatless blowdry :)

faithVA

I can't wait to watch this when I get home. I love your hair.

faithVA

I wonderer if I ever watched this? :lol: I will have to check it out tonight.

ETA: Oh, yeah I watched this. I remember now :yep:

Last edited: