How long did it take before u started noticing results from ur vitamins?

Lovelylocs

I am having trouble remembering to take my vitamins nowadays for some reason. I used to take biotin regularly. I don't remember exactly how long it took, but I know it took at least a month before I started noticing the results from it. My curls (4a) were more defined. How long did it take u?

HoneyDew

Well, I have always taken a daily, but I think it take 3 months before you "notice" anything from vitamins. Actually, I don't think you notice the internal benefits initially, but that's what you get after a few months. I only take a daily and a Biosil capsule. I noticed consistantly strong nails after about 2.5 months of taking them. I am not sure about my hair and the biosil because I do other things to aid growth.

NoNapNique

Well...
2 months into my journey I am still waiting for "dramatic" growth - as in more than me *not* taking vitamins/supplements. But with biotin, in two weeks I noticed that my weight went down a little bit in my problem areas (tummy and arms). Then I found out that biotin helps your body metabolize carbs and fats better...

CurliDiva

I've been taking my vitamins consistently since September and have not seen any dramatic results.

BUT I've been neglecting my diet (junk food and no exercise) for years, so I figure that HAIR GROWTH will kick in after the vitamins work on repairing other needed areas of my body. :ohwell:

I'm just working to be consistent with a routine, products, styling, etc. and not get impatient too quickly!

Healthb4Length

As you know it varies with each person, but for me personally, I've seen results in 30 days using Andrew Lessman's Hair/Skin/Nails.

bellezanegra826

I took Nu Hair vitamins religiously for one month and at the end of the month I had gained an inch of newgrowth. When I was taking the vitamins at first it seemed like my hair was not growing at all but by the end of the month when I took my hair down and measured my progress I saw some serious results!