HOW LONG DID IT TAKE BEFORE YOU SAW RESULTS???

CHECKMATE!

12wks or 3mths...when i joined that was my first stretch...been stretching my relaxerx every since:yep:...click on the pic in my siggy you will see where i started:yep:

ajacks

6-Months for me, but I was wearing a weave the entire time so the results may have been evident sooner.

LostInAdream

About 3 months. I had to find products and a reggie and now its alot healthier and can't wait for my length to really kick in.

brittle_hair

Lady Kay 21
I feel yah..... some people just make it seem so effortless to stretch for weeks even months at a time! I'm only five and a half weeks post and my new growth is out of control. I'm trying to stretch untill 15 so I'll just have to pray.

Good luck lady kay - I wish i could have atleast done 12, but my hair is nearly an inch high above my head cos of NG, the marketing assistant was touching my regrowth today like I was a museum piece! And she's black!! But she has the kind of natural hair that will lie flat. After that all the white girls wanted to come and have a feel, then they started sharing their regrowth stories (as in needing to dye their roots).
I would find it a lot easier to stretch if it was just dying

I can't wait to hit the hairdressers on saturday so that I can comb my hair again, but I know she's gonna be cussing cos I left it so long. Plus I hope my ends don't break off cos there is a huge contrast in the different textures on my head!

longhairdreamzz

It took about 2 months. That when I realized my hair evened up and got thicker. Plus it felt better. Basically, it looked way healthier. I started to notice length about 4 months after my journey began.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
It took me about a month. I started seeing less and less hair in the comb and floor. My length has been holding on really good too! I started back in December.