How long does it take to do your hair?

InsertCleverNameHere

From start to finish, washing, conditioning and putting in a bun with products, it takes about 15 minutes. If I wear my hair straight, it takes about 2 hours from start to finish!!!!

How long does it take you to do your hair on an average wash day?

Victorian

old head
I'm not really sure...Do you mean active hair time? I mean it doesn't take long for me to, say, put the conditioner IN, I just wait a bit before I wash it out. Plus I wash in the shower...After that I would say like 10 minutes of applying things and combing through. Then I just let it alone to dry. Then at some point I'll comb through it again to make sure it's drying straight....gee, I really don't know

inthepink

On my big wash day, it takes me on average 2 hours from start to finish...but this is not all active. Sometimes I'm at the computer with conditioner in my hair.

katie

For conditioner washes it takes the length of a shower.When I deep condition it takes about 45 mins

InsertCleverNameHere

I don't really do deep conditioning, so I think thats why it takes me so short. However, when trying to straighten it, I'm pretty much fighting with my hair so it takes forever.

Isis

I timed myself a few months ago and it takes 15 min. to wash my hair and apply my conditioner after, 30 min for deep conditioning wearing a cap (which I always do on wash day), 15 min. to rinse my hair and detangle it under the shower as well as apply my leave-in and oils. Then it takes another 10 min. to ponytail roller-set my hair for airdrying overnight. So that's an hour and 10 min. for me. If you count the airdrying, that would add about 7-8 more hours.

Foxycus02

On conditioner wash days the length of the shower, plus 2 mins to put in some daily doctor and hot six oil, I comb through and just wait to dry. (PS this method provides lovely bouncy curls). On Straight days it takes me longer because I shampoo, apply conditioner w/ a lil bit of hot six oil n leave it for at least 20 mins, plus 20 mins to rollerset my hair and an hr to dry. So on wash days I average 2hrs.

jrw

Shampoo, conditioner, combing and putting products in my hair probably takes a total of 40 minutes. I can wash my hair in less than 8 minutes but I take time to comb my hair.