How long does it take to do your hair?

InsertCleverNameHere

From start to finish, washing, conditioning and putting in a bun with products, it takes about 15 minutes. If I wear my hair straight, it takes about 2 hours from start to finish!!!!

How long does it take you to do your hair on an average wash day?

I'm not really sure...Do you mean active hair time? I mean it doesn't take long for me to, say, put the conditioner IN, I just wait a bit before I wash it out. Plus I wash in the shower...After that I would say like 10 minutes of applying things and combing through. Then I just let it alone to dry. Then at some point I'll comb through it again to make sure it's drying straight....gee, I really don't know
laugh.gif

On my big wash day, it takes me on average 2 hours from start to finish...but this is not all active. Sometimes I'm at the computer with conditioner in my hair.

For conditioner washes it takes the length of a shower.When I deep condition it takes about 45 mins

I don't really do deep conditioning, so I think thats why it takes me so short. However, when trying to straighten it, I'm pretty much fighting with my hair so it takes forever.

I timed myself a few months ago and it takes 15 min. to wash my hair and apply my conditioner after, 30 min for deep conditioning wearing a cap (which I always do on wash day), 15 min. to rinse my hair and detangle it under the shower as well as apply my leave-in and oils. Then it takes another 10 min. to ponytail roller-set my hair for airdrying overnight. So that's an hour and 10 min. for me. If you count the airdrying, that would add about 7-8 more hours.

On conditioner wash days the length of the shower, plus 2 mins to put in some daily doctor and hot six oil, I comb through and just wait to dry. (PS this method provides lovely bouncy curls). On Straight days it takes me longer because I shampoo, apply conditioner w/ a lil bit of hot six oil n leave it for at least 20 mins, plus 20 mins to rollerset my hair and an hr to dry. So on wash days I average 2hrs.

Shampoo, conditioner, combing and putting products in my hair probably takes a total of 40 minutes. I can wash my hair in less than 8 minutes but I take time to comb my hair.

Back