How long does it take for you to rollerset?

How long does it take you to set your hair on rollers?

• 0 minutes - 30 minutes

Votes: 33 32.0%
  • 30 minutes - 1 hour

Votes: 40 38.8%
  • 1 hour - 1 hour and a half

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • 1 hour and a half - 2 hours

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • 2 hours - 2 and a half hours

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • More than 2 and a half hours

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

zzirvingj

How long does it take you, once you start setting your hair on rollers, to set your entire head from start to finish?

It usually takes me about 30 min or so, but now that my hair is growing...my arms are kinda hurtin now...:ohwell:

It depends on how my hair is acting and the lighting. I can sometimes knock it out in 30 mins. If its not a good night, then it takes 45 min

Dang I must suck at rollersetting even though ive been doing them for almost 10 years! It takes me 1-1.5 hrs. But I think its because my hair is texlaxed and almost 8 months post. But when I was relaxed it took under an hr.

shooooooooooooooot i wish!! I think its bout an hour....I take breaks, talk on the phone (speakerphone lol), etc. while I am putting my rollers in

I think it takes about 30 -45 minutes depending on how lazy I am and how tired my arms get. I find the longer my hair gets though the more difficult it is.

It depends on how my hair is acting and the lighting. I can sometimes knock it out in 30 mins. If its not a good night, then it takes 45 min

Same here. And since my arms be hurting too, I'll switch to another side so I don't have to spend all night rollersetting. :rolleyes: And then go back to the other side.

It takes me about 1 hour. Once I started doing ponytail rollersets, the time was cut down to 54 minutes. What am I doing wrong:perplexed

It takes me 30 minutes. It was taking me ages when I first started, but now I don't have anything around to distract me - I turn off the TV and just focus entirely on the rollerset. I find that I can now do a very good set in the minimum amount of time.

45 min - 1 hour. It takes longer if I sit on the couch vs in front of a mirror. Also takes longer when I am being meticulous vs just putting the rollers in. :look: My hair begins to tangle as it dries so I am working on moving quicker. I wish I could get down to 30 min but with my thick hair it just ain't happenin'. :nono:

When doing ponytail sets it takes me 45 min. to an hour if I'm movin fast. Longest hour of my life. I hate doing it. My arms are so cramped when I finish. I have to lift my arms up wayyyyyy high just to get my hair stretched onto the roller.

My quickest rollerset was 33 minutes. Now that I'm transitioning, I doubt I could do it that fast again. Sigh.....

Back