How long does my hair need to be...

Nella

Ladies,

I was wondering how long does my hair need to be in order to achieve this look with almost the same result. I might have to go get a weave and sew in some because, I really like this hairstyle.

Ladies, I wanted to thank you all for responding. I think I might make it a style for the spring - mid April. I will keep you all updated. I think this is going to come out so pretty.

Thanks!

Full Armpit or brazing bra strap. To get the exact look though for the last few years off and on I have been wearing a sew-in (with caramel like highlights- I get lots of compliments from this do and it is so simple). This is my favorite hairstyle because I like do's that don't look like they take much effort (sort of Bohemian) and this is definitely one of them. Like someone else said it can also be achieved with rods or flexirods. I just miss my Miss Cool setting lotion :( (they discontinued years ago).

Wow, that is almost exactly like the current style I'm rocking right now. My hair is about your length but I'm hiding my hair for the summer. So I bought this fabulous fall by Dena Cali and I love it! I get compliments almost everyday about it. I blend my front hair into it and looks almost the same. Its so easy! I d on't know if you'd do the whole thing--I used to be totally against it--but now I can take really good care of my hair and still look really good!

Back