How long does your SO/DH want your hair to be?

fitnessmommy

Hubby initially told me if it covers the ta-ta's than he thinks that is sexy. But, I asked him again recently and he wants it down to my belly button. Men love to yank long hair LOL

starfish79

I met the man-bot 8 years ago when I was relaxed and I had a chin length bob which he loved.

Now I'm a natural MBL and he loves when my hair is "wild and big." I recently had it straightened and he loved that too because he could really see the length.

Based on all that I really don't know if he has a preference.

lilsparkle825

I asked him earlier tonight and he said "all the way down to your @$$....like Pocahontas hair."

He'll get WL and he'll think it's the same thing. *shrug*

exoticmommie

I asked my DH and I am shocked he actually gave me an answer.

I always pick at my DH, because he at times, acts like that woman, in Coming to America, who Eddie Murphey's character was originally supposed to marry. "Whatever you want" about almost errrrr thing. :lol:

So whenever he does make a request I take notice.

He would like for my hair to be long enough to be past shoulder length (closer to APL based on where he touched me), when in a braid out or bantu knot out. :yep:

FoxyMoxie

It seems like a lot of men want long hair. My beau likes it short and sweet especially bobs. Honestly too much hair would not look good on me since I have a long face. He's pushing for me to go natural too.

luckiestdestiny

My fiance always makes me feel adored (I hope it stays that way). But he definitely has no complaints now that I'm 2 1/2 inches from waist (after a drastic cut to get out layers last year. I had to ps to get it back to mbl and now I'm inching to wl thank goodness:grin:). Now when I tell him I'm braiding it back up, he smiles and kim. Does he like corn rows....no but it's all I know how to do lol! Perhaps I'll get a weave or wig it to mix it up this time but I am going to tailbone and I think that will make him an even happier camper for sure. Sure he says "what ever you do I love you" but I do think that he likes my hair longer. He lights up when I straighten it, or do a braid out (or maybe he just likes it out....hmmmm)

stillgrowin

My hubby doesnt care.He's seen it every kind of way over 10 yrs.

However I have noticed how his eyes light up when we are coloring and he looks up to my hair grazing over the tatas.:blush:

Im between apl an bsl and I think he appreciates it:lol:

jshor09

My dh wants me to cut my hair to a short above ear length style. He loves playing in my hair though. I'm not chopping it though.

ActionActress

I'm Haitian and my husband Is Russian, to him since I'm young he wants it long,but not sloppy looking. As I age though ( since that's what his use to) he wants me to cut it short to ear lenth. Old women with longr doesn't look good to most Russian men, but in the end it's all up to me.:grin:

That maybe for Russian women. But you are Haitian and the look could be different. AA