How many combs and/or brushes have you lost during your time here?

Je Ne Sais Quoi

My goodness!!! I have lost some of the best combs and brushes during my time here that i've had to replace. They just disappear into the black hole :lachen:

How many have you lost (or even broken) during your journey?

clever

I broke a couple of cheap combs and burned a couple a up with the flat iron :giggle:.I still have my original pink shower comb cuz it took a while to break that sucka in!

MochaEyeCandy

I just laid 2 tail combs to rest this weekend...I don't even know how many that makes. I should buy these things by the dozen. :lol:

LivingDol1

none. i keep 2 combs at home. one at the office. and one in my cosmetic case. i know that if i tried to bring one from home someplace else, i'd lose it or forget it and that would annoy me to no end.

donewit-it

I just brought another denman brush this weekend. How in the world, when I live by myself did I lose my denman brush. They went up in price at Sally's too:perplexed

MizzBrown

None.

But i've lost LOTS of hair clips, barrettes and headbands.

Mostly due to my hair being too thick and the barrettes and ponytail holders just stretch out and break.

Basic wear and tear makes me have to replace them all the time.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
My kids have lost sooooo many combs and brushes, not to mention barrettes, clips and other misc hair toys :perplexed

MonaRae

None! As a matter of fact I have a comb I brought in 1990! Yes! Older than some of the members here. :lol:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I haven't lost any. I purchased 4 Jilbere shower combs back in 2003 in anticipation of losing one or two here and there, but I still have all of them. :)

daydreem2876

carpe diem
I don't lose any... :look:

But my mother and sister like to hike their happy a***es into my room, feel free to take whatever it is that strikes their fancy :sekret:, and then play crazy when I ask about my stuff :perplexed:

Gotta love family :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Urban

Neither. I joined the forum with one wide tooth comb and I now have two.

But lol @ Naturaltobe hiding curling irons from herself and not finding them! :lachen:

Kay.Dee

I don't lose any... :look:

But my mother and sister like to hike their happy a***es into my room, feel free to take whatever it is that strikes their fancy :sekret:, and then play crazy when I ask about my stuff :perplexed:

Gotta love family :lachen::lachen::lachen:
Yeah, for me it's more like, How many brushes have been stolen?
My dad has stolen more than one of my boar brushes and my mom and sister steal my combs (which is ok I don't use them often) and every single one of my paddle brushes. Not to mention conditioning caps, headbands, scarves.

winterinatl

All natural!
I flushed my favorite brush down the toilet in my old apartment on accident.

Can you imagine explaining that one to the maintenance man?:nono:

Oh yeah, and my cat Leo likes to eat (yes, ingest) my ouchless ponytail bands. I have found them in poop, and tussled with him on the ground to get them away from him. I have also found him rustling through my bags to try to find one.

I don't see how fabric coated rubber bands taste good :confused:

Last edited: