How Many Relaxed Heads are Waistlength or Hiplength in Here?

Are you Relaxed and Waistlength or Longer?

• Yes I am relaxed and waistlength

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Yes I am relaxed an Hiplength

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • No, I was once relaxed and Waistlength or Hiplength

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Rahddah rahddah rahddah....

Votes: 84 80.8%

• Total voters

LivingDoll

For all the WL relaxed ladies...

What was your starting length?

How long did it take for you to get to WL?

What is the single most thing you attribute to your growth?

Thanks.

Highly Favored8

Zanna, Unlvgirl, SweetCashew, and I *think* Lavender is WL, or pretty close to it.

On the board? Actually, it seems pretty even here. Without doing a search, I know PinkSkates, MissMarie, FlowerHair, Cichelle, Velvet, Que, Lucia, Chicoro, Pokahontas, Irrestistible, EmpressRi, HisDaughter, TrueQueen, Starr, and Jynkx are WL+. I think the thing is that it seems as though many of the WL+ naturals don't post as much as the WL+ relaxed ladies.

You said my gurl Zanna:yep: Yes, she is relaxed and waist length.:yep:

Bellanica

I don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but I think it would be interesting to know if and how long the relaxed WL and HL ladies are stretching their relaxers?
Inspiring thread!

*Frisky*

For all the WL relaxed ladies...

What was your starting length?

How long did it take for you to get to WL?

What is the single most thing you attribute to your growth?

Thanks.

I started at SL and it looks like it is going to take me right at 3 years to get to WL. I trimmed about 4 times over this 3 year time frame. I attribute protecting styling mostly bunning to my retention and high protein intake for much of my growth.

I don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but I think it would be interesting to know if and how long the relaxed WL and HL ladies are stretching their relaxers?
Inspiring thread!

Currently I do not go longer than 10 weeks on relaxers. I have went as long as 16 weeks and all the shedding and breakage was not worth it. Even at 12 weeks I start to have issues.

SmilingElephant

I started at SL and it looks like it is going to take me right at 3 years to get to WL. I trimmed about 4 times over this 3 year time frame. I attribute protecting styling mostly bunning to my retention and high protein intake for much of my growth.

Currently I do not go longer than 10 weeks on relaxers. I have went as long as 16 weeks and all the shedding and breakage was not worth it. Even at 12 weeks I start to have issues.

Same here.....i relax no more than 10 weeks and no less than 6. This touch up i stretched for only 9.:yep:

LivingDoll

Thanks sis! In that case I'll keep doing what I'm doing. My reggie is similar. Hopefully I'll have at least midback in 2 more years. :yep:

jovial_sis87

I wonder where ya'll came up with the fourth option. It's so funny!:lachen: I'm no where near WSL but I have 4 friends who are. One is natural and the rest are relaxed. They bun everyday! That is their protective style! WSL is too lon for me to keep. I just want to say I got there and keep it at BSL. It will take me 4 or 5 years to get there because I keep BCing my hair!:rolleyes:

I know I'm waaaay off topic but "Rahddah Rahddah" came from a character named Shnitzel off a cartoon named Chowder. Thats is all he can say but the other characters can totally understand him. One of my favorite shows. (yea i know i'm real childish:blush:)

Southernbella.

What was your starting length? SL

How long did it take for you to get to WL? About 2.5 years, IIRC

What is the single most thing you attribute to your growth? Relaxer stretching and rollersetting.:yep:

SmilingElephant

I know I'm waaaay off topic but "Rahddah Rahddah" came from a character named Shnitzel off a cartoon named Chowder. Thats is all he can say but the other characters can totally understand him. One of my favorite shows. (yea i know i'm real childish:blush:)

:lachen::lachen:I was waitin to see who knew where it cme from!!! LOL!! my whole family loves that cartoon....! LOL!!! I'm a bit childish too!!:lachen::lachen:

*Happily Me*

i'm texlaxed and hl in the back. the sides are wl/mbl. my hair has grown since this thread but the longer my hair gets, the thinner it gets. :/

i'm a cowash queen and i don't use heat that often

Oh yea and Quietone2 is waist length but she's not on here.....go to your fotki.com and try to find, Lala, Loveya4ever, and Quietone2.....I stalk those fotki's I don't want to put anyone's url without their permission........

Tee

I had some strings touching WL but I some. According to LHCF standards, I am WL, according to mine, I am not there yet. I want a full WL head of hair. I could still pull a strand of hair and say I am there; but I wont cheat myself. Supergirl was my first and best example of full WL before she cut.

GoldenBreeze

I had some strings touching WL but I some. According to LHCF standards, I am WL, according to mine, I am not there yet. I want a full WL head of hair. I could still pull a strand of hair and say I am there; but I wont cheat myself. Supergirl was my first and best example of full WL before she cut.

Hey Tee, a belated congrats.:yep: I've not been keeping up.:blush:

bbdgirl

this is so cool!! now I have a list of the WL ladies all in one place. I know what I 'll be doing this weekend...stalking profiles!!!!!:spinning:

Vanity1

My play sister tenjoy is WL and relaxed. MariposaSexyGirl, my other play sister, was WL, but she did a blunt MBL cut. She should be back to WL by now though, or close to it.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm over here crackin up at "rhadda rhadda rhadda" :lachen:

I loooove that show! Chowder is a plumb fool! :lachen:

Aviah

Disclaimer: I may be a million years late

SHE WHAT?!:sad:

favorc

I'm tex-lax wl. I don't use heat and my hair is damp most of the time. My hair usually stays in a bun. I don't use shampoo and i make all my conditoners. I do my relaxer about every 4-6 months.