• 32oz/ 4 cups

Votes: 45 10.3%
  • 40oz or more: If more how much

Votes: 255 58.5%
  • I don't drink water but I need to start

Votes: 45 10.3%

• Total voters

IMFOCSD

How much water are you ladies drinking per day? I am asking because I heard that drinking lots of water has a lot do do with hair growth, health and dryness. Is this true? I only drink about 16oz/2 8oz cups a day. I know that is not much but is it enough to see a improvement in your hair?

Last edited:

MiWay

I drink about 3-4 16 oz. bottles per day.

My hair definitely doesn't seem as dry as it used to, but I don't know if that's the water, or something else I'm doing. I'm so used to drinking water now, that it's hard for me to drink anything else, so I hope it's doing something.

nomoweavesfome

right now I'm fasting so I'm at 5 - 6 16 oz cups a day. When I'm off I regularly drink about 3-4 16 oz cups. I know that's bad!

kbragg

I'm on a weight loss regimen right now, so I drink 1/2 my body weight in water (94 ounces or 12 cups a day) :) I work out 6 days a week so it's easy to get my water in.

thefineprint

I try to drink lots of water. I only drink water, tea or my half water/half 100% juice mix all day (never soda, coffee, etc.) so I intake alot of water anyway. My hair is much healthier than it was a year ago but I've also started eating fruit and vegetables every single day, taking vitamens and doing pilates so there may be lots of factors involved.

preciousjewel76

I drink at least 80 oz. per day. That's a little over half of my body weight.

Man, that's over a 1/2 gallon of water! No wonder I spend so much time in the ladies room!:eek:

Divine Inspiration

I drink 2 liters per day which is half my weight in oz.

Water is EXTREMELY important to healthy hair growth. No moisturizer, leave-in, or vitamin is as good for our hair as plain old WATER. We have to hydrate our hair from the inside out.

If you drank half your weight in oz for just a few weeks, I'm sure you'd see a dramatic difference in growth & the condition of the new growth.

I think some of the ladies here who have issues with stretching would be better off if they increased their water intake...I certainly was.

Water is a woman's beauty elixir...it's the key to healthy skin, hair, and nails as well as maintaining a healthy weight and keeping energy levels up.

Cichelle

2 liters a day, which is a little over half my body weight. I have stuck with this for about a year now. Occasionally when I get really busy, I'll drink a liter and a half. But I rarely drink less than that. Water is the only thing I drink.

InnerSoul

I am lucky to get 16oz:confused:

I need to increase my intake of water, but I am forever drinking milk and oj. The milk that I drink is fat free skim.. so it has mostly water in it anyway:ohwell: but I definitely need to do better in this area:look:

IMFOCSD

I really need to step my water game up. I love me some water but for some reason i can't drink alot of it or I will get full and wanr be able to eat anything :lol: . Maybe I will gradually increase my water intake ;)

Sly

1.5 Liters (6 cups/50.7 ounces) . . . pushing for 2 liters or more a day until I am green in the face:drunk2: .

cutiebe2

I drink at least 8 oz a day. During the week it is easiers because I am in school at I use my scheduel to plan when and how much water I am going to drink.
2 cup with breakfast
2 cups by end of second period
etc...

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
Water is the only thing I drink. I drink about 101 ounces of water a day. I don't know if that's half my weight or whatever.

How do I figure out if I'm drinking half of my weight in water?

Last edited:

amwcah

I drink at least 64oz(8 cups of water) per day. Actually, I don't any other beverage besides water. Rather than drink juice which is usually high in sugars, I eat the natural extraction of it . . . the fruit. Sodas burn my throat like crazy and I don't like tea.

lovegan

i've noticed my new growth seems to have more sheen. i have been drinking a ton of water these days

LocksOfLuV

I fight myself to drink 2 liters a day.

being honest, my face cleared but I have yet tp see the miraculous miracles on water on my hair and I really don't think I will see them.

Oh well, my face clearing up is enough for me.

preciousjewel76

AlexB7 said:
Water is the only thing I drink. I drink about 101 ounces of water a day. I don't know if that's half my weight or whatever.

How do I figure out if I'm drinking half of my weight in water?

Take the number of pounds you weigh, divide by 2. Whatever number you get should equal the number of ounces of water you drink per day.

For example, if you weigh 150 lbs., you should be drinking 75 oz. of water per day (150/2 = 75).:)