• 32oz/ 4 cups

Votes: 45 10.3%
  • 40oz or more: If more how much

Votes: 255 58.5%
  • I don't drink water but I need to start

Votes: 45 10.3%

• Total voters

Tyra

I keep a 16.9oz bottle that I fill up 6 times a day so that's 99oz and some change. So that's something close to 3 quarts.

I honestly don't think it has been that beneficial to my hair,
but I haven't had any of the horrible effects that some have while taking biotin and MSM.

Last edited:

babyhurr4

I have to admit, drinking water has never been a problem for me. I have this wierd thing with water, lol....I crave it! yep, I crave water and I have always been like that since I was a little girl. My mom and grandma always laugh and talk about the way I drink water like a camel or elephant. IT doesn't bother me though. And yes, I'm always running to the bathroom. At one point, my momma suggested that I go get checked for diabetes because of the way I would go to the bathroom a lot and then felt the urge to drink more water soon after. ITs a wierd thing, I know, but thats how its always been for me. :yep: I hardly drink sodas(maybe around holidays or special family pic nic gatherings or reunions) but soda never has done it for me. NOw coffee, thats a whole nother issue I'm trying to shake. I am addicted to coffee, and definitely need to tone down on that. I'm down to 2 cups a day from 6! I'm trying to shake it all together. And turns out, my doctor says I don't have diabetes or anything, i just drink a lot of water....like duh!....I already told my family that anyway. Sorry for going on and on, but I really just love drinking water, the taste of it and everything! Plus I started excercising 3-4 days a week so my water intake has gotten bigger. I drink about 16 cups of water per day. I have to fill my gallon pitcher up each day with water because I literally go through the whole jug by the end of the day. I don't know what's wrong with me....I just love water!:lick:

Last edited:

babyhurr4

I have drank so much water over the years that I don't keep track, but I'm well over 64oz of fluids a day...I also take Dandelion Root extract capsules to alleviate water retention in effort to avoid getting high blood pressure...I don't have it, but too much water may contribute to it according to doc.

well, I have people guess my age all the time & they usually say somewhere betw 25yrs -low 30s, but I just turned 40yrs a few months ago...she said that she is convinced that the water has played a big part in my skin[/quote

Whoa! Well, I definitely better watch my water intake...I had no idea that too much can lead to high blood pressure. Thats scary. THanks for sharing that information.

OhSoOthentik

I'm on a weight loss regimen right now, so I drink 1/2 my body weight in water (94 ounces or 12 cups a day) :) I work out 6 days a week so it's easy to get my water in.

I do this amount also. I try to get in 12.5 cups a day. It was hard at first but I have trained myself to pick water instead of juice or soda. Although I did slip on Christmas eve. I am back on it again

Diva_Esq

I drink 2 liters per day which is half my weight in oz.

Water is EXTREMELY important to healthy hair growth. No moisturizer, leave-in, or vitamin is as good for our hair as plain old WATER. We have to hydrate our hair from the inside out.

If you drank half your weight in oz for just a few weeks, I'm sure you'd see a dramatic difference in growth & the condition of the new growth.

I think some of the ladies here who have issues with stretching would be better off if they increased their water intake...I certainly was.

Water is a woman's beauty elixir...it's the key to healthy skin, hair, and nails as well as maintaining a healthy weight and keeping energy levels up.

WOW! You could be a water spokesperson! I'm on it from here out! You have me convinced. Maybe that'll help me lose weight too, b/c half my body weight is A lot of water!!!! :D

blackindia07

WOW!!!! Now I REALLY feel bad!!! I only a cup or so of water once every couple of months and that is usually out of pure desperation because I cant find anything else!