How To Achieve Salon Results?????

MsDeeD

Ladies,
Please help/give advice. Can you really achieve that salon look at home. You know what I'm talking about like when you leave the salon your hair feels super soft, has a nice shine/gloss, and bounce. How do you achieve this at home??? What products do you use, from shampoos to conditioners, leave-ins, styling tools. I'm in the process of buying a new flat iron around the $100.00 price range, I believe this has alot to do with it, but not sure which one to go with, chi, sedu, solia, hai. I guess the list goes on and on but those are the ones I'm looking at now. I own a maxi glide but I just don't care for it. First of all the steam part stopped working and I just find it to big and clumpy for my "short relaxed fine thin hair". One more question do you think using salon products will help also, if so, from your experience which ones do you swear by. Can you ladies give me some tips and steer me in the right direction.

Thanks,

PinkPebbles

I believe it's a combination of quality salon products and technique.

If you want bouncy hair using a flat iron, you will need to hold and grip the flat iron a certain way from the root to get volume. Secondly, neat ends. It would be quite difficult to get a swang with too many split and damage ends.

Also, you can rollerset and then do the saran wrap for a bouncy sleek look.