"How to" pics of my twistouts

PikiNiki

Some of you ladies inquired in the thread that taz007 started about how I do my twistouts. While these pics aren't a step by step guide, it should give you an idea as to how I go about achieving the look. As you'll see, it isn't neat by any means, especially towards the back. However, you should likely be pleased with the results as long as the "gaps" between each twist aren't too spacious.

Also, the pics of my hair taken down aren't the result of the "how to" pics (but exact method)...coloring took place immediately after that one. Those pics were definitely not "post worthy" after that :look: As a result, I wanted to make sure that I followed up a few days later with another to share. My only complaint with this one is that I think that I may have sealed with too much AvoSoya Oil. Additionally, I'm much more satisfied with my results when I'm stretching for fullness. I'm only 4 wks post. Anyway, I hope these help.

Last edited:

PikiNiki

Put this in the hair thread girl!!!! And your hair is absolutely gorgy! and so are you!
This was my first post, and I had no idea that I accidentally posted this thread in Q&A until just now. No wonder I couldn't find it in the hair tips section, lol!