"How to" pics of my twistouts

PikiNiki

Some of you ladies inquired in the thread that taz007 started about how I do my twistouts. While these pics aren't a step-by-step guide, they should give you an idea as to how I go about achieving the look. As you'll see, it isn't neat by any means, especially towards the back. However, you should likely be pleased with the results as long as the gaps between each twist aren't too spacious.

Also, the pics of my hair taken down aren't the result of the "how to" pics (but exact method)...coloring took place immediately after that one:kisslips: Those pics definitely weren't "post worthy" after that. As a result, I wanted to make sure that I followed up a few days later with another to share. My only complaint with this one is that I think that I may have sealed with too much AvoSoya Oil. Additionally, I'm much more satisfied with my results when I'm stretching, for more fullness. I'm only 4 wks post. Anyway, I hope these help.

ETA: Some have shared that they've tried this on damp hair without good results. Some may feel fine doing this method on wet hair, which is fine of course. It just requires more patience, as I find that I have to go a lot slower to not apply as much tension on wet hair that's more fragile. I've been pleased with my results both ways. This method however, allows me to take my hair down from buns worn for a couple of days to spray with my aloe spritz and do a twistout.

Last edited:

sharifeh

lovely pics :love2: :infatuated:

your hair is just stunning and you are too! Your twistout looks like curly hair-amazing!

Thanks for the pics!!

Whimsy

dead with envy.....

i'm gunna post a how to vid soon:

how to scalp pikiniki and somehow attach her hair to my own.

Your hair looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!

SEMO

Awesome hair pics!! I love the result. :) Your hair looks very shiny, healthy and well moisturized.

I won't say who you remind me of in your pics b/c I'm sure you've heard it a hundred times. ;)