How To Search The Hair Forum While the Search Engine is Down

secretdiamond

Hey ladies. I don't know if this has been posted yet, but a good way to search the hair forum is to:

1. Go to yahoo (it only worked on yahoo. Google didn't really work for this)
2. Type in your search term (for me it was "phytorelaxer" or "sebastian colourshines")
3. Then right next to it, type "longhaircareforum" with no spaces. I found that with spaces a whole bunch of other sites that at least had "long" or "hair" on a page came up and it was hard to find a page from here through all the results.

So it would look like this: phytorelaxer longhaircareforum

So this got me only about 3 results. So now,

4. Click on "More from this site". This should bring a good number of results from this forum.

I tried this b/c I wanted to know more info & I hated not being able to search as I try to search as much as possible before posting a question. HTH ;)

Aalize

For Google, click on "advanced search" enter your search terms in one of the find results fields then where it says domain, make sure that "only" is selected from the drop menu then enter "www.longhaircareforum.com" and click google search.

secretdiamond

Aalize said:
For Google, click on "advanced search" enter your search terms in one of the find results fields then where it says domain, make sure that "only" is selected from the drop menu then enter "www.longhaircareforum.com" and click google search.

Oh great! So now google or yahoo can be used. Thanks for finding that out! :yep:

secretdiamond

bumping for anyone else who wants to search the hair forum.

It seems that the search engine will be back up soon though, hopefully.