How to Use Moroccan Hair Oil

tdwillis

Hi Ladies:
I purchased Moroccan Hair Oil, but I don't know how to use it. At first, I put it on my har before blowdrying, that was O.K. Then I put it on my hair before flatironing-that was not O.K.:nono:
So my question is, how do I use this product properly to reap the most benefit? How are you ladies using it?

This is a good question that I'd like to know too... I raved about it after my stylist used it on me after a relaxer.

I bought some for myself but have not had the same results or experience:nono:

I've tried it before flat ironing, after flat ironing, before a rollerset, and to seal after styling but it has not worked to my liking either of those times.

I don't know if it was because the oil was applied after a fresh relaxer that I experienced such a good results or what, but I haven't had that same effect since.

I just got mine in the mail yesterday and plan to condition w/ the moroccan hair mask then use the serum on wet hair after my leave in this weekend.

I've always read nothing but positive reviews so I hope I'm not disappointed.

It does smell good and I'm hoping the scent lingers.

i use it on wet hair along with my regular leave in and then blow dry and flat iron. i used it after a protein treatment and my hair was so silky. i used a generous amount too.

I use it on wet hair and also use it before I unwrap my hair every morning. It provides excellent shine and makes my hair extremely soft.

I just got mine in the mail yesterday and plan to condition w/ the moroccan hair mask then use the serum on wet hair after my leave in this weekend.

I've always read nothing but positive reviews so I hope I'm not disappointed.

It does smell good and I'm hoping the scent lingers.
Let me know how you like it. :)

Okay here's my review of the two moroccan oil products I purchased.

The Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask: I slathered this on like you would a relaxer but from root ends. I then placed a plastic cap on for 10-15 mins. Upon rinsing, I felt nothing....I mean nothing at all. I was so disappointed. :perplexed

I continued my normal routine hoping that this is one of those conditioners that doesn't have to give softness and slip to actually "repair, revitatilize and add shine". I applied my lacio lacio, then my Moroccan Oil Treatment.:blush:

My hair instantly felt like silk, I mean soft and buttery. And the shine is out of this world.

I am going to use the mask until it's gone but I don't think I'll repurchase, the Oil Treatment however will become a permanent staple. I love it!

I use it on wet on hair.. then at night before wrapping. It's sothick. I have been using it for months..and still the bottle looks brand new... You only need a "dap" as my granny says..lol.

I use it on wet on hair.. then at night before wrapping. It's sothick. I have been using it for months..and still the bottle looks brand new... You only need a "dap" as my granny says..lol.

this is exactly how I've been using it.:yep:
it's not heavy at all so it moisturizes w/o weight.

Okay here's my review of the two moroccan oil products I purchased.

The Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask: I slathered this on like you would a relaxer but from root ends. I then placed a plastic cap on for 10-15 mins. Upon rinsing, I felt nothing....I mean nothing at all. I was so disappointed. :perplexed

I continued my normal routine hoping that this is one of those conditioners that doesn't have to give softness and slip to actually "repair, revitatilize and add shine". I applied my lacio lacio, then my Moroccan Oil Treatment.:blush:

My hair instantly felt like silk, I mean soft and buttery. And the shine is out of this world.

I am going to use the mask until it's gone but I don't think I'll repurchase, the Oil Treatment however will become a permanent staple. I love it!
Thanks so much for the review!! :kiss:

Thank you again ladies. I used this tonight as a sealing oil and instantly my hair was smooth as silk and I haven't even wrapped and gone to bed yet. This is definitely worth the price and will be a staple for me.

When I went to a hair show I learned that you should add the oil to the hair mask and use that way for maximum benefit. My friend whose hair hates everything actually like the mask and the oil. I still havent used mine.

Back