How well do you know you bible?

donna20745

Hi eveyone,

This is my first Thread:yay:

I wanted to play a game where you come up with a question and see if someone can answer it and give their own question to the next.

My question:

How many books are in the bible?

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hi eveyone,

This is my first Thread:yay:

I wanted to play a game where you come up with a question and see if someone can answer it and give their own question to the next.

My question:

How many books are in the bible?
Answer: 66

My Question:

In what book does the New Testament begin?

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
After rereading it you may be right. It was a week between marriages however, jacob agreed to work 7 more years for Rachel. Interesting!!!!

dlewis

How many children did Jacob have?

I just want to comment on Leah, I can put myself in her shoes. Being tricked into a marriage and having a husband that loved her sister more than he loved her that, had to be awful. My heart aches everytime I read that story. Sorry to get off topic.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
13 that we know of I think

What is the longest chapter in the bible

How many children did Jacob have?

I just want to comment on Leah, I can put myself in her shoes. Being tricked into a marriage and having a husband that loved her sister more than he loved her that, had to be awful. My heart aches everytime I read that story. Sorry to get off topic.

gn1g

You said chapter and not book

Psalms ? what
Psalms 119

What's the shortest?

How did Enoch die? I have the kids in my neighborhood trying to figure it out. They prefer to die in their sleep, I prefer to die like Enoch.

dlewis

Psalms 119

What's the shortest?

How did Enoch die? I have the kids in my neighborhood trying to figure it out. They prefer to die in their sleep, I prefer to die like Enoch.

Psalms 117

Enoch didn't die he was taken.

Was Sara, Arbraham's sister or wife?

andreab

and his wife

who carried it......................?
Joseph owned it

How many wives did King David have?
I sorry I miss spoke. This could open a can of worms
I meant to say Sara was his wife. He only told King Abimelech that she was his sister to protect her and hide her identity.

dlewis

I sorry I miss spoke. This could open a can of worms
I meant to say Sara was his wife. He only told King Abimelech that she was his sister to protect her and hide her identity.

He said that twice, She is my sister. I thought maybe he did marry his half sister. I not sure that I read that. I'll have to go back a study that. Do you think she could have been his sister?

andreab

He said that twice, She is my sister. I thought maybe he did marry his half sister. I not sure that I read that. I'll have to go back a study that. Do you think she could have been his sister?

I don't for one the only reason he ever claimed she was his sister was to protect her identity from a king or prince. I also don't think that God would have used a union such as this to populate the land of Cannon. The Bible also makes no reference to this in any other way talks of lineage or stories.