Study Tools and Bible Translastions

Honeyhips

Lovely
My first question is how do you study the bible? Do you just read the scripture and leave it at that? If you use other translations which do you use? Do you use a strong's concordance? A greek/hebrew dictionary? Internet resources? What are other good tools out there?

I just found out about crosswalk.com, I really like it and didn't realize how much info is on there.

chocolate01

Thank you for posting this question!! I'm waiting for responses as well. I feel that (Bible reading) is a part of my spirtual self that is missing and I know I need to incorporate it into my life. Thanks again for posting this.

MeccaMedinah

I use an NIV version to study with. I also have a combined Bible dictionary & concordance. As far as the internet is concerned biblegateway.com is useful. HTH

BlkHoneyLuv2U

you can also download from www.e-sword.net. they have different translations, dictionaries, concordiances, etc. that I find very useful. I also purchased a KJV study bible, that is very good also. In the beginning of it, it gives you many ways to study.