How's Keracare Humecto for a leave-in?

Ebonygurl00

Tomorrow I'm going to buy Keracare products after all of the raves. I'd really like to use one line. I'm getting the 1st Lather and Hydrating Detangling Poo. The part I'm torn on is getting either a bigger size of Humecto and using it as both a leave-in and rinse-out conditioner, or getting the actual Leave-In and Humecto. Is the leave-in that much better than the Humecto for leaving-in? Thanks in advance!

MissB

I prefer the actual Leave-in as a leave in conditioner. I would think that Humecto would be too thick as a leave in. I use Humecto as a deep conditioner only. HTH

MizaniMami

I use Humecto as a leave-in and it is pretty good. It's not too thick for me. It actually helps with detangling too.

LadyJay114

MissB said:
I prefer the actual Leave-in as a leave in conditioner. I would think that Humecto would be too thick as a leave in. I use Humecto as a deep conditioner only. HTH

I think its way too heavy as a leave in as well.

MizaniMami

LadyJay114 said:
I think its way too heavy as a leave in as well.

My sis won't use my Humecto from the tub as a leave-in, she said it is too heavy/greasy.

But my hair seems to like it, and her hair is thicker than mines. Who knew.

Ebonygurl00

Thanks ladies! I'll be buying the one in the bottle, not the tub. The tub is too expensive for me right now. Thanks again!