KeraCare Humecto & Leave-In: how long do they last

KitaWita

Hi ladies-

For those of you who use KeraCare Humecto and the leave-in, I was wondering how long the 8 oz./ 4 oz. bottles last you? My 4b hair is almost between my shoulderblades. I will be using the Humecto about 3 times a week as a deep conditioner. I will also use the leave-in 3-4 times a week. It sounds like I may need to buy stock in KeraCare (Avlon), since I'll be using so much.
Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tracy

Well thank ya girl....

Now I gotta go to the store...re-do the budget... LOL!

I'm sure I've heard this before. But summer always turns me into an awful PJ!

I know you wanred to hear from long timeusers...and to be fair, my humecto has been around for a while - but I suspect that with regular use it going to last only about 5 more washes and I have about 3/4 of an 8oz bottle left.

I use about 3 heaping tablespoons of conditioner on my hair with the Humecto.

MissB

The leave-in conditioner is really nice. If you are using the Humecto a lot, you can purchase a 16 oz. bottle from metrobeauty.com. Sheldeez.com sells a 5 lb. tub of the Humecto and a 16 oz bottle of the leave-in conditioner. It is expensive but if you are using on a regular basis it's worth the money.

My stylist uses the Humecto and I use the leave-in at home. I think I am going to purchase the larger bottle.

Good luck,

MissB

Armyqt

Yes Tracy girl, there's a leave-in. I'm a raging PJ right now after my failed attempt at no products for a month
. The one I have (my mother's
) has been sitting around for awhile now. At first I didn't like the fact that it had mineral oil in it, but I've been using alot lately and really like it. It's been working great with my other products. Oh and it has sodium PCA in, great for retaining moisture.

The leave-in is very rich and will last a long time. My guess would be at least 2 months. The humecto will probably only get you through 3 weeks if you're using it 3 times per week.

Tracy

Aqt! Well mi amor you KNOW I'm having issues if I'm considering a new leave in...

This is the one area of my regime that used to be SET! Now I have visions of attractive packaging and effortless detangling dancing through my head... :sigh:

At least I have a friend...Maybe I'll just buy a small one...it sounds so gooooood......

OY!

carrie

Re: KeraCare Humecto & Leave-In: how long do they

Don't know how long a bottle will last, but I AM LOVING the leave in and the hairdress.

azul11

gosh these reviews are going to make me broke.
God bless you all.

Islandgirl

My last Keracare Humecto Conditioner lasted 11 months. It finished last week. I didn't use it in the month of December. And I wash my hair once a week.