I finally tried the Keracare line....

Ebonygurl00

And I'm in LOVE!!!!:D I can't believe how amazing it is. I keep touching my hair because it's SOOOO silky. I used the 1st Lather, which is great; I'm used to Suave Daily Clarifying stripping my hair, but my hair felt good after the 1st lather. Then I used the Hydrating Detangling Poo; my CON green is officially replaced!! This stuff made my hair feel like silk. Then I deep conditioned with Humecto in the tub. I used GLOBS of it. I deep conditioned for an hour and 15 minutes w/o heat. When I took my plasic cap off, my hair had soaked ALL of the Humecto up! My hair has never soaked conditioner up. When I rinsed, my hair felt heavenly. I used the Humecto in the bottle as a leave-in, which is great as a leave-in since it's watery, then I used the Oil Moisturizer w/ Jojoba. It smells like MTG to me, but I like it! It's REALLY thick. I then used the Essential Oils, and this is the BEST oil product I've used! I'm replacing my jojoba and olive oil with the Essential Oils. My hair is now dry, and it feels AMAZING!! I'm so in love! These are the best products I've ever used. Keracare is now my staples, and Keraphix will be my light protein. Thanks to everyone who said that Keracare was good, especially Macherieamour and Candy_C!

shunta

Congrats. Im glad that it worked for you. Its always feels good when you find something that your hair likes.:)

Tee

Big Congrats on finding products that you love. That is the best feeling in the hair world.

MzOptimistic

Yah, keracare is the bomb right? I am only using the shampoo detangling, and keracre humecto conditioner but I am getting ready to order the whole line from paynebeauty.com because they have great deals. IMO..:)

tsmith said:
Yah, keracare is the bomb right? I am only using the shampoo detangling, and keracre humecto conditioner but I am getting ready to order the whole line from paynebeauty.com because they have great deals. IMO..:)

Mee too! So far I've only tried the Hyd Det shampoo and Humecto, and I :love: them. I'm thinking of ordering the whole line from paynes also.

e$h

I am soooooo wanting to try this line but it's sooooo pricey. Plus I need to use up what I have now. Who knows, once my current products are gone, I just might reconsider.:grin:

e$h

tsmith said:

Does this site exist? I tried typing it in but it's not working.

Ebonygurl00

Yeah, if you have dry hair, DEFINITELY try Keracare! I don't know how I feel about the Oil Moisturizer, but everything else is amazing. I recommend buying from Irby's, I purchased the Humecto in the tub, and it arrived 2 days after I ordered it.

chayil0427

Ebonygurl00 said:
And I'm in LOVE!!!!:D I can't believe how amazing it is. I keep touching my hair because it's SOOOO silky. I used the 1st Lather, which is great; I'm used to Suave Daily Clarifying stripping my hair, but my hair felt good after the 1st lather. Then I used the Hydrating Detangling Poo; my CON green is officially replaced!! This stuff made my hair feel like silk. Then I deep conditioned with Humecto in the tub. I used GLOBS of it. I deep conditioned for an hour and 15 minutes w/o heat. When I took my plasic cap off, my hair had soaked ALL of the Humecto up! My hair has never soaked conditioner up. When I rinsed, my hair felt heavenly. I used the Humecto in the bottle as a leave-in, which is great as a leave-in since it's watery, then I used the Oil Moisturizer w/ Jojoba. It smells like MTG to me, but I like it! It's REALLY thick. I then used the Essential Oils, and this is the BEST oil product I've used! I'm replacing my jojoba and olive oil with the Essential Oils. My hair is now dry, and it feels AMAZING!! I'm so in love! These are the best products I've ever used. Keracare is now my staples, and Keraphix will be my light protein. Thanks to everyone who said that Keracare was good, especially Macherieamour and Candy_C!

Girl I knooooooooooooow...Macherie's site turned me onto it, and the stuff is like crack. I just washed my hair today and I can't believe how silky it's become...zero breakage...HEAVENLY...welcome to the Cult of Kera Care!

Chayil

shunta

chayil0427 said:
Girl I knooooooooooooow...Macherie's site turned me onto it, and the stuff is like crack. I just washed my hair today and I can't believe how silky it's become...zero breakage...HEAVENLY...welcome to the Cult of Kera Care!

Chayil
Lol!!:lachen: :lachen:

MonaLisa

*I'm so mad....and feeling guilty....that I have boldly cheated on my Humecto in the tub...:ohwell: *

*I may have to get one again soon...just to be sure I don't want to separate....*

Ebonygurl00

MonaLisa said:
*I'm so mad....and feeling guilty....that I have boldly cheated on my Humecto in the tub...:ohwell: *

*I may have to get one again soon...just to be sure I don't want to separate....*

:lachen: What did you cheat on it with, and is it better than Humecto?

MonaLisa

Ebonygurl00 said:
:lachen: What did you cheat on it with, and is it better than Humecto?

:lol: ...I have been a hardcore Keracare Humecto (in da tub) and NTM user for the past 2 years...

after a spending binge recently...:look: ...I found myself short on time and funds...didn't feel like trekking to get the Humecto or spending the dough.

My godsister...(and Khandi)...kept talking about the Motions Moisture Plus....

and lo and behold....I couldn't front...it worked for me....:eek: ....

and whispers...*and I likes it...*:look:

But I do kinda miss my Humecto in the Tub though...almost felt like saying in the bathroom...."I want my ole man back...."

*I'm torn...like LaToya...*:p

buttaflye03

I just tried the Keracare Hydrating and Detangling yesterday thanks to all of the raves it's gotten on the boards. I loved it! it made my hair feel so smooth and soft, but not mushy. I was reading some old threads regarding flaky scalp and some suggested another poo from Keracare, I forgot the name right now, but I want to try that one also. I haven't tried the Humecto though.

planodiva

Okay okay I'm going to wash my hair right now and I hope to have a Kera Care experience to par. For me it usually doesn't do anything spectacular but I keep giving it a try. Had that poo & con for like 1 year and everytime I read a rave I give it another try

Ebonygurl00

planodiva said:
Okay okay I'm going to wash my hair right now and I hope to have a Kera Care experience to par. For me it usually doesn't do anything spectacular but I keep giving it a try. Had that poo & con for like 1 year and everytime I read a rave I give it another try

I made another post how Keracare is drying my hair. I absolutely LOVE the 1st Lather, Hydrating Detangling Poo, and Essential Oils. I think the Humecto and Oil Moisturizer is drying my hair out. So much mineral oil and cones. I'm about to try using the 1st Lather, Hydrating Detangling Poo, Elucence MB conditioner, and Essential Oils. I'll report back to tell my results.

Ebonygurl00

MonaLisa said:
:lol: ...I have been a hardcore Keracare Humecto (in da tub) and NTM user for the past 2 years...

after a spending binge recently...:look: ...I found myself short on time and funds...didn't feel like trekking to get the Humecto or spending the dough.

My godsister...(and Khandi)...kept talking about the Motions Moisture Plus....

and lo and behold....I couldn't front...it worked for me....:eek: ....

and whispers...*and I likes it...*:look:

But I do kinda miss my Humecto in the Tub though...almost felt like saying in the bathroom...."I want my ole man back...."

*I'm torn...like LaToya...*:p

LOL! Thanks for the reply. Well, I have this bucket of Humecto, but it's drying my hair out now. So's the bottle of Humecto and the Oil Moisturizer. I'd sell you the bucket of Humecto, but I'm scared it would spill out of the bucket! I also added some jojoba oil to it.

macherieamour

YAY Keracare!!!!

Thats funny that humecto and the oil moisturizer are drying out your hair....its like the only thing that hydrated my hair!!

When I stopped using them...DULLSVILLE:lol:

I must say that the oil moisturizer works best on wet hair. I sometimes use it instead of leave-in on my hair when its soaking wet and rollerset with water.

I did this for a while a few months ago and my was so hydrated and shiny. I think im going back to this during the winter months...

Ebonygurl00

macherieamour said:
YAY Keracare!!!!

Thats funny that humecto and the oil moisturizer are drying out your hair....its like the only thing that hydrated my hair!!

When I stopped using them...DULLSVILLE:lol:

I must say that the oil moisturizer works best on wet hair. I sometimes use it instead of leave-in on my hair when its soaking wet and rollerset with water.

I did this for a while a few months ago and my was so hydrated and shiny. I think im going back to this during the winter months...

I KNEW you'd post in here!:lol:

Hmm, have you used products with lots of mineral oil and cones before Keracare? I'm thinking that maybe my hair just doesn't like these two ingredients. I know so many people who love Mizani H2O, and it has mineral oil and cones. I HATED it! I'm so sad, because the first time I used Keracare my hair was silky, then later on that day, it was extremely dry. I used the Oil Moisturizer on soaking wet hair. I'm really sad about this...:(

erin558

this stuff made my hair feel like wet plastic. i'll sell my bottle of the hydrating shampoo and humecto to anyone that wants it. I only used it once.

Ebonygurl00

erin558 said:
this stuff made my hair feel like wet plastic. i'll sell my bottle of the hydrating shampoo and humecto to anyone that wants it. I only used it once.

I want the hydrating poo!! How much?

LABETT

I invested in the Keracare line and fell in love.
Keracare has been in heavy rotation the last 3 month and I am a bad PJ.