*HPA* 57 Weeks Post Into Transition, Lots'O Pics.

ms.blue

Thanks hair idol :wave: I keeps it on the dl :giggle:

Thank you! I don't follow a regimen exactly. But the one thing i will tell you, shampoo's (mainly, but not all) are the debil for my hair. I went back to using Wen after a slight hiatus and my hair is in great shape. Also, the huge key for me is no heat on a regular basis. I straighten my hair once every 1-2 months. This stretch was maybe 6 or 7 weeks. Other than that i'm in twistouts for the most part.

Wow! I feel honored. I don't think anyone's ever told me that before.

Well you deserve to be a hair idol (you are my hair idol and probably others too)

Stella B.

OMG!!!!!!!
What a head full of beautiful hair you've got! You are doing it, your progress is wonderful!!!! Congratulations on getting such an awesome surprise when you straightened. I love it!!!!!

BostonMaria

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! Your hair looks gorgeous!
Were you able to keep it straight? I still remember the thread you started about a year ago when you straightened your hair and then it went poof LOL

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Oh muh dayum! Absolutely beautimous!!!! LOL I still remember the salty faced pic. That will forever be my favorite :yep:

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! Your hair looks gorgeous!
Were you able to keep it straight? I still remember the thread you started about a year ago when you straightened your hair and then it went poof LOL

I still have that pic :giggle: it was taken on my birthday 2 years ago. How dreadful :lol: :lol:

BM my hair will only last about 4 or 5 days in this form. For now i'm able to keep it straight but remember that 1/2 my hair is texlaxed. Come see me next year once all (or most) of the relaxer has been cut out) and i'm sure we will have a "birthday pic 2011" thread to match the other one :lol: :lol:

naijamerican

Oh muh dayum! Absolutely beautimous!!!! LOL I still remember the salty faced pic. That will forever be my favorite :yep:

Lol, me too; I loved that thread! :lol:

Je Ne, your hair looks absolutely marvelous. I'm so impressed with your growth and retention. You're definitely an inspiration. :yep: Thank you very much for sharing your pictures!

By the way, your eye makeup looks great, too. I love that teal colored eye shadow. :yep:

yodie

Absolutely gorgeous. How did you reach your goal? Did you trim? No heat? Co-wash? Do tell!
Congrats!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Lol, me too; I loved that thread! :lol:

Je Ne, your hair looks absolutely marvelous. I'm so impressed with your growth and retention. You're definitely an inspiration. :yep: Thank you very much for sharing your pictures!

By the way, your eye makeup looks great, too. I love that teal colored eye shadow. :yep:

Thanks!! I'm stepping up my make up game. Errr...trying to anyway. I still have a long way to go but i'm getting there :)

Absolutely gorgeous. How did you reach your goal? Did you trim? No heat? Co-wash? Do tell!
Congrats!

Thank you! Uhh, let's see. I do not trim often. maybe every 6 months or so. I use heat once every 1-2 months. I do cowash maybe 2-4 days a week. Wen and HE LTR Leave in are my staples :yep:

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
your hair looks fantastic!! it's soo darn thick

and your makeup looks so pretty..that's a great color on you