Husband and I fought over airdrying hair

Momstar

I am happy it looks like both of you have compromised and come to a mutual agreement. :)

Now I have to ask is your "w" broken on your keyboard or is it me?:look:

Blessings.

Yeah, the baby must have drooled on it. I don't kno- ho- he got up there though.

ladytee2

:lachen: Moldy hair. That is hilarious. When my husband tries to give me advice on things he has absolutely no idea what the heck he is talking about. I politely listen all the while looking at him like he has no clue what the heck is talking about. Then I ask him would you like my advice on golf or cutting the grass. Then he says 'oh my bad' gets a clue and walks away. Im just saying he uses clippers to shave off all his hair and our boys what does he know about hair :huh:. He doesnt even have any.

Last edited:

butterfly_wings

I'm pretty upset but I am trying to see the forum's thoughts on airdrying verses using a plug in blo-dryer. I have hair problems that come and go. I'm not sure the reason. I currently shampoo and deep condition 4 times per month and I let my hair air dry and at this time I use the 3/4 falls. It's pretty short so it doesn't take long- see avatar. Anyhoo, he seemed really passionate about not airdrying and that I should use the plug in dryer or else my hair is going to get mold and fall out. I thought heat drying should be avoided. I can avoid it because I stay at home. So my question is, Is that true? Should I blo dry my hair everytime it gets cleaned or moist? Oh yeah, his mother says the same thing about blo drying and his sister has really long natural hair, to her aist.

Lol, tell your husband when he has hair down his back then he can give you hair advice!

Lol this is one of those old wives tales :rolleyes:

bravenewgirl87

By george, ho did you kno- that? Is that a Caribbean thing?

That is one of them old island tales. Girl, I've got about 50-million of them:lachen::lachen::lachen::

You'll catch a cold/flu/mold in your head from your hair being wet.
White people can only wash their hair often.
Locks mean you're a rasta.

empressri

That is one of them old island tales. Girl, I've got about 50-million of them:lachen::lachen::lachen::

You'll catch a cold/flu/mold in your head from your hair being wet.
White people can only wash their hair often.
Locks mean you're a rasta.

im airdrying now and my mother was like you did your hair? is it going to dry? i said no it will still be damp in the morning. she said oh don't you get sinus problems like that?

i said no ma, the weather only gives me sinus problems lol

2sweetnsugarland

yeah, he's for real. The sad thing is, this is a very sensitive topic for me because I have been through so much ith my hair. He figures because my hair isn't long I don't kno anything.

I'm sorry you are having to go thru this with your dh. My answer is no, just like all the other ladies on this forum. Your hair will not get mold from air drying. Keep doing whatever it is that you are doing to your hair and whatever you feel is working on your hair. No one has to live and deal with your hair except you. My dh does not care how or what I do to my hair. His only request is that I let it continue to grow [which I just started doing a year ago]. I don't go to bed with a wet head but that is just a personal preference of my own. I let my hair air dry every day because I condition wash it every day. I do not have any problems with mold and I've been doing this for almost 10 years. That's my 2 cents!

camilla

I wish a man would try to argue with me about MY hair. lmfao
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

MY hubby knows its a dead issue he he had the nerve to tell me my hair was really growing but i wash(cowash) it to much. i told him to M.Y.O.B or i will :buttkick:......:grin:
and he has no hair so how can he give me advice?

Last edited:

camilla

im airdrying now and my mother was like you did your hair? is it going to dry? i said no it will still be damp in the morning. she said oh don't you get sinus problems like that?

i said no ma, the weather only gives me sinus problems lol

GIVE ME THAT HAIR ...lol:lachen::lachen: