Hyaluronic Acid And Hair

luthiengirlie

On your scalp or moisturizing your hair? and how much did you use? the bottle is quite small, no?
@immy On Scalp and Moisturizing my hair.. This is the bottle I've been using.

luthiengirlie

so what you're saying is your hair grew in the vicinity of 4 inches in one month's time... :lol:
the normal average rate is 1/2 inch per month.
i'm not willing to experiment with it but maybe someone else will :look:
Not asking anyone to.. Was just asking if there were hair products with hyaluronic acid in it?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Hi,

I have been using Deciem's The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid on my hair.. and it has GROWN.. It's really formulated for the face and skin, but do you know of any products that has a strong amount of the Acid in it.. It's made my hair just.. GROW!!!

OP, staaaaaahhhhhp! :smile: Really? :kiss:

Thanks for sharing but . . . What ALL do you do? To think through what you posted, I need to know what vitamins/supplements you take and what products you use. And I need photos! :lol:

I've been taking collagen + HA in powder form, and it has done WONDERS for my skin. I was just about to look into Deciem's The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid for topical application to my face to see if that would help even more.

I'm going to order two bottles and (1) use one for my face and (2) one for my scalp and a test patch of hair, but I'm feeling kinda crazy for trying it. If I could grow a few inches of hair and be able to ponytail my hair again, that would make my regimen/routine so much healthier/better. That is the ONLY reason you got me, though!

* mutters to self: Is this like that time I had my honey put saran wrap around my egg-and-coconut-oil-drenched hair to try to grow half an inch in one night?!?? Methinks it is! *