I am in heaven right now I had to share

Dionne

Well I recently got a 1280 on my sat and I am taking it 3 more times but my Dad was so proud of me. As a reward (which I TOTALLY didn't expect) he tells me that he is going to give me one of my christmas gifts early. He gives me an little box and in it he had a note talking about how much I have spent on my hair and how I love buying new stuff. Well unde the note was 100 bucks to spend on my hair stuff. I am beaming right now. I packed up all of my old stuff I had, the full bottles, half empty bottles, whatever in a box and they are out of here. I am going shopping in the morning. I think I am going to take my old stuff to a womens shelter. I am just so happy. I have always been a Daddys girl and I love him dearly for not complaining about all the money I spend on products. I guess he got the hint.

daviine

Congratulations on yor score! Good l;uck on your future tests....what is your goal?

How fortunate you are to have such an understanding and observant father. Enjoy your holidays and your shopping spree!!!!!

Nyambura

surfer girl
Congratulations, Dionne! 1280 is a good score. Yay! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I think you are such a wonderful, considerate person for wanting to share your old hair care supplies with the less fortunate, at the battered women's shelter. What a thoughtful way to spread the joy. I am sure that such an unexpected gift for those in the shelter will provide a bright spot in troubling times. You go, Dionne. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

And don't forget to tell us what new products you bought for yourself and how you like them.

pebbles

Hi Dionne,

Congratulations on your score! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Great Job! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LondonDiva

Congratulations on your score Dionne!

Maybe you should hint to dad about how much you love Lush stuff too. Hopefully he'll get the hint about that too. Enjoy your hair shopping spree.

A

AmilLion

Congratulations Dionne. I remember the feeling when I got my SAT and SATII stores back. I was in heaven.

CONGRATULATIONS x19083012839283081293

Tracy

Dionne!

I am jumping up an down about your score.

Young, smart, and socially conscious! I love this board...

And a nice Daddy too! Enjoy your products chica!

scorpio

Congratulations on the SAT score. That is fabulous. Hmmmm... You make me feel a little old. I am approaching my 10th year high school graduation....But, I wouldn't go back for nothing! Congrats on the score and the $$$ for the hair products too. I know the ladies at the shelter will love you for the blessing.

Dionne

Hey LondonDiva, I bought my Dad a Temptation gift box and some skinny dip shower gel since he was trying to use mine.

I plan to buy a little of everything. Lanza, aveda, keracare, elasta QP, Mizani, and whatever else I can get my hands on.

kasey

That's an awesome score Dionne. Congrats and best wishes for your holiday break and have fun doing your holiday hair shopping.

Zola

Though it's already been said...

Congratulations Dionne!

You seen like a nice, young woman. I'm proud of you!

Thanks for sharing. /images/graemlins/wink.gif