I am so frustrated with PJism

Mandy4610

My fellow PJs, just a word of Advise, "check your stock before you buy"!!!
So, I bought a blow dryer (actually two blow dryers-I could not make up my mind:ohwell::perplexed, Don't ask me why because I really don't know:lachen::lachen:), I want to learn to blow out my roots thats why I bought the blow dyer..s. Today, I was looking through a bag of hair bands (yes, I have a full size bag of head bands) and I came across a concentrator attachment, I could not figure out where it belongs (what it attaches to) and then it dawned on me...I already have a hot air brush that has a concentrator attachment which works perfectly for blowing out roots. I did not need to buy the blow dryers.:wallbash::wallbash:. Now I am stuck with all three and I only need one:wallbash::wallbash:.
I am so frustrated with myself.

SunySydeofLyfe

My fellow PJs, just a word of Advise, "check your stock before you buy"!!!
So, I bought a blow dryer (actually two blow dryers-I could not make up my mind:ohwell::perplexed, Don't ask me why because I really don't know:lachen::lachen:), I want to learn to blow out my roots thats why I bought the blow dyer..s. Today, I was looking through a bag of hair bands (yes, I have a full size bag of head bands) and I came across a concentrator attachment, I could not figure out where it belongs (what it attaches to) and then it dawned on me...I already have a hot air brush that has a concentrator attachment which works perfectly for blowing out roots. I did not need to buy the blow dryers.:wallbash::wallbash:. Now I am stuck with all three and I only need one:wallbash::wallbash:.
I am so frustrated with myself.

Hello fellow PJ, Dang!!! Can you take the other two back....if it cause of the BSS see if you can exchange for other products....

lovelymissyoli

Can you sell them on eBay or here on in the Product Exchange forum?

...So far you've admitted that you have a problem, now treatment can begin. :yep:

tricie

You can be cured; I was about to order some Qhemet Amla & Olive oil heavy cream, and then I thought about my stash, the fact that it is working, and promptly x-ed out of the website. And not to mention, I have no room in my cabinet for anymore products.

Do I still want it? Yes, but it can wait. It will get better... and easier...baby steps... trust me, I know! :drunk:

HTH! Stay strong!

BTW, missyoli, your curls are outta sight, girl! :yep:

MizzBrown

Girl you got it bad. I thought you were supposed to be saving up for a new house? :spank: Bad Mandy Bad....:look: I shouldn't talk cause I sure picked up a new soft bonnet dryer when i didn't need to cause I need to save for my house too.

You should probably have someone help you with the PJism though. Like have your kids or DH watch you and do an inventory of your stuff.

Whenever you bring something new in the house, you have to put the actual money value of it into a "PJism Jar" AND/OR return the item.

That way you can see how much money you really are spending/wasting and your kids/DH will get a kick out of watching you like a hawk to see what hair products u bring in the house.

AsTheCurlzTurns

The first one was about a wk and a half ago and the second was a wk ago. My hot air brush I have had for a while.
Yes, I bought in person.

Oh that's even better. I've waited 2 weeks before to return something even though I didn't have the packaging/receipts to the BSS. If they remember seeing you visiting and purchasing that particular item, then there's a chance they'd let you exchange it for the value of the returned items (no cash refunds, just exchanges only). So try going in and asking and see if they will do that. You can just get some other things you NEED for your hair like moisturizers, leave-ins, etc. to add up to the value of the dryers. Remember, I said NEED, not WANT! LOL Maybe stock up on your staple items or something. Just don't go getting stuff you never used before. If that fails, then I'd go with lovelymissyoli's suggestion of selling it online.

Dposh167

I think ur in the most critical stage of PJism. When u start to forget what u already have in stock....

it's nice to meet someone else with this disease.:welcome:

Mandy4610

Girl you got it bad. I thought you were supposed to be saving up for a new house? :spank: Bad Mandy Bad....:look: I shouldn't talk cause I sure picked up a new soft bonnet dryer when i didn't need to cause I need to save for my house too.

You should probably have someone help you with the PJism though. Like have your kids or DH watch you and do an inventory of your stuff.

Whenever you bring something new in the house, you have to put the actual money value of it into a "PJism Jar" AND/OR return the item.

That way you can see how much money you really are spending/wasting and your kids/DH will get a kick out of watching you like a hawk to see what hair products u bring in the house.
supposed to be saving up for a new house?_ :look::look::blush::ohwell:. I know, I know...I have a system going though:ohwell::grin::grin:

You should probably have someone help you with the PJism though. Like have your kids or DH watch you and do an inventory of your stuff. Girl, if DH knows whats best for him he better stay far away from me and my PJism....JK:lachen:. DH has tried to help me curb my PJism, but I think he is giving up because half the time I just end up being mad at him:nono::nono: even though I know he is right:wallbash::wallbash:

I am taking baby steps with this PJ thing....I love my house too much to not try to curb it.