I am tired of this Ponytail Protective Style......

S

Stylepink

What hair styles do you ladies use to "break the boredom" of wearing the same protective styles? I have been wearing this ponytail wig since November and I can't stand it any longer...HELP
cry3.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What hair styles do you ladies use to "break the boredom" of wearing the same protective styles? I have been wearing this ponytail wig since November and I can't stand it any longer...HELP
cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto, I know the feeling
smile.gif

i've been wearing it for almost two years. it used to bug me too, but i guess i don't mind anymore because i like the results.
smile.gif

I have to admit, my hair has grown longer than it ever has!
It has grown 4 1/2 inches since November...I guess I shouldn't complain.

high priestess, you said you're also bored with the ponytail. i know it sucks. it was even worse though before i discovered the drawstring ponytail... or it discovered me.
laugh.gif
it's just that i've made almost as much progress with it as i did with the braids. once my scalp started acting up and i knew i wouldn't be able to wear the braids anymore, i thought my growth would stop. the bun/phonytail helped me keep going though.

i sald all that to say "patience, girl!!"
smile.gif

Protective styles stopped bothering me once I saw how much growth I was accumulating...Now it feels weird if I wear my hair down more than one day at a time...

You Ladies all crack me up..I guess I will continue to wear this tired ponytail since Adrienne is gettin' the belt!!!LOL

Have you tried variations of the ponytail, like wearing it to the side with a flower or up high or down low in a bun, twists in the front and a bun or pony tail in the back, bantu knots in the front with a bun or ponytail in the back.

kisz4tj:

No i haven't, but a good idea though. I think I'm going to the wig shop today to see what variations they have in Ponytail wear. I'll try your ideas too! Thanks

Back