I BCD and am natural again-FOR GOOD THIS TIME

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
My texlaxed hair was over processed and limp, so I BCD today. My stylist was abit upset with me, but when I told her why I missed my natural hair, she was totally supportive of my decision. I had 13" of relaxed hair on the floor. I really didn't give my natural hair the respect it deserved. I had to work hard like hell to get a curl in my texlaxed hair. When I was natural, I just added a lil gel and spritzed w/ water for springy curls. This experience has taught me to appreciate my natural hair. I missed playing with my curls and being able to twist my hair without a fight. My hair is an inch now, but I'm happy because I know it will grow in longer, stronger, healthier. I was under alot of stress and pressure last year and lost my focus. Now I have another chance to succeed. Thank you all for your support.
High Priestess, hair buddy, thanx for your extra support and prayers :rosebud:

brownsugar9999

DDtexlaxd said:
My texlaxed hair was over processed and limp, so I BCD today. My stylist was abit upset with me, but when I told her why I missed my natural hair, she was totally supportive of my decision. I had 13" of relaxed hair on the floor. I really didn't give my natural hair the respect it deserved. I had to work hard like hell to get a curl in my texlaxed hair. When I was natural, I just added a lil gel and spritzed w/ water for springy curls. This experience has taught me to appreciate my natural hair. I missed playing with my curls and being able to twist my hair without a fight. My hair is an inch now, but I'm happy because I know it will grow in longer, stronger, healthier. I was under alot of stress and pressure last year and lost my focus. Now I have another chance to succeed. Thank you all for your support.
High Priestess, hair buddy, thanx for your extra support and prayers :rosebud:
BRAVE.....very very Brave...but then again...you might enjoy a shorter do...(go Halle!!! oops..the old Halle!)

DDTexlaxed

Carlie said:
:up: Congrats!!! :clap: Looks like now you'll have to change your screen name! :D

No,the name will be a reminder of what NOT to do. A live and learn experience.:nono: I transitioned a month and got rid of the texlaxed hair. I missed playing with my curls. I guess it's because my hair was relaxed bone strait. I couldn't do anything to it, but put it in a pony tail.:( My natural hair took far less time to style. I just spritzed w/ water and go. When I wanted to wear the curls out, I would shingle, shake n go. I did learn how to twist my hair relaxed, so I'm hoping to be able to rock twists once my hair grows out. :lol:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
good luck this time around on your journey to natural hair. be encouraged and hang in there. take care.

DDTexlaxed

I don't have a clue on how to do pics. How much does fokti charge? Are they reasonable? I have to find out some info!:lol:

CurleeDST

Congratulations for you. I BC'd back in 1994 and never regretted it. I enjoyed each stage of my hair growth cycle and length.

Gryphyn

DDtexlaxd said:
I don't have a clue on how to do pics. How much does fokti charge? Are they reasonable? I have to find out some info!:lol:

Congrats on ur decision :thumbsup:

Fotki is free and has unlimited space