I Can't Thank Anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I finally got around to thanking people, now I can't do it anymore. Where's the THANKS button? :wallbash: :lachen::lachen:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I wonder if that's the reason why the site was down for a while. Maybe Bev decided to take that function away.

Speaking of function... where is Nikos? We haven't had any red banner warnings from him lately. I miss him!!!!!

~*Tigget*~

The THANKS button was like a remote control. Now I have to virtually get up and THANK people! We're back in the horse and carriage days, LOL! :lachen:

Seriously I motioned down to thank you for that....but dangit!

Its like when your electric gets cut off and you "see" your in the dark, but hit the light switch anyway. Or your water is off and you go to .....nevermind :perplexed:lachen:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
4-5 threads on the same topic :lachen:

We are a THANKful group of women! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I wonder if that's the reason why the site was down for a while. Maybe Bev decided to take that function away.

Speaking of function... where is Nikos? We haven't had any red banner warnings from him lately. I miss him!!!!!

I don't know where Nikos is? Maybe he is out creating a new and improved Thank You button with ratings and stars? :lachen:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Seriously I motioned down to thank you for that....but dangit!

Its like when your electric gets cut off and you "see" your in the dark, but hit the light switch anyway. Or your water is off and you go to .....nevermind :perplexed:lachen:

We're all programmed to THANK one another. Our parents would be proud. I mentally thanked 25x already. Alas, no button! :nono: Why have we been forsaken? First I had no board. Now no thanks button?! :blush: :lachen:

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
If they were changing something permanently, would they make a general announcement about it? I haven't been around long enough to know how they handle stuff like that. But it must have been known that we'd all be asking what was up.

LynnieB

I miss it.

My husband hates it when I'm typing to anonymous people on the intertubes so that Thanks button came in handy when I wanted to agree without drawing his unwanted attention.

:ohwell:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I think I found a substitute...not like the thanks button, but it'll do for now

:thankyou:

I went to go give you a THANKS again!!! I am super slow! :lachen:

I miss it.

My husband hates it when I'm typing to anonymous people on the intertubes so that Thanks button came in handy when I wanted to agree without drawing his unwanted attention.

I liked the THANKS button because sometimes a person said exactly what you wanted to say without having to prolong the thread with the same thoughts.

RIP THANKS button!!!!! :wallbash:

kittenz

I'm really going to miss that button. I was always fun seeing how many people agreed with me or found my post useful... now we have to manually thank each other... the nerve!!!

Ganjababy

I miss it.

I agree- same here...............I wanted to say thank you but could not!

mstar

Luxury bacon
The thanks button is the most useful extra feature on this site. It's awesome.

With the thanks button, the threads don't have to turn into an echo chamber of 50-11 people posting "I agree," or "Me too!" or "You took the words right outta my mouth" and such nonsense.

They better bring it back...

soulie

So funny! As I'm reading this thread, at least 4 times I reflexively moved toward the Thanks corner. :lachen:

loved

The thanks button is the most useful extra feature on this site. It's awesome.

With the thanks button, the threads don't have to turn into an echo chamber of 50-11 people posting "I agree," or "Me too!" or "You took the words right outta my mouth" and such nonsense.

They better bring it back...

ITA. You took the words right out of my mouth! :lachen:

For real, I've gone to hit the thanks button 50-11 times already. I wonder what happened.

kandake

If they were changing something permanently, would they make a general announcement about it? I haven't been around long enough to know how they handle stuff like that. But it must have been known that we'd all be asking what was up.

They took away the stars without an announcement. Everybody started typing out their rating until they got over it.

Also, they added the tags and thanks button without an announcement. So IDK...

Status
Not open for further replies.