I Chopped My Hair All Off

TwistNMx

glossyxlipz said:
:rofl: No i didn't, but I did cut a good 5 inches off. My hair was too thick and it was becoming hard to manage. On top of that I wanted to get rid of some of the damage that was done in May by this crazy colorist. I went to JC Penny salon in Queens and asked to have it cut to my shoulder. At first I felt the stylist too a little too much off, especially when I looked on the floor and saw all the hair she cut off, but now Im starting to like it. In a few weeks it should grow to the length I originally wanted. I havent had my hair this short since I was in grade school. My head feels alot lighter now too. Change is good. You can see some pics in my fotki.
Your hair was gorgeous!!!! And you are so beautiful.
It looks good now. Looked "great" then.
I don't know you glossyxlipz, but I cannot verbally say what I would have done to the "hair chopper".
But why....why... did you cut it???:spank::whip: :hammer: "IMPOSSIBLE"
I don't drink alcoholic beverages, but now I think I need a beer now!!!:drunk2:
No one could offer me a million dollars to do this.:sad::mad::( :ohwell:

Desert Skye

Thanks everyone for the compliments! Alot of people were surprised when they saw me at work but they too said it was a nice change. I looove how the ends feel: its so healthy.I love the feeling of the wind blowing through my hair...I feel so "free" .I do feel alittle surprised when i run my hand through my hair and I forget that I had cut it. It really is a nice change and I am happy for now.

SouthernGirl

OMG, you made me almost swallow my gum!!!

I was just looking at your album over the weekend! Let me say, you and your new look are just as beautiful as ever. Your thickness is what so many of us would die for!!

You look great at any length. I hope you love your new style!! I sure do :)

SG

Desert Skye

High Priestess said:
Your hair was gorgeous!!!! And you are so beautiful.
It looks good now. Looked "great" then.
I don't know you glossyxlipz, but I cannot verbally say what I would have done to the "hair chopper".
But why....why... did you cut it???:spank::whip: :hammer: "IMPOSSIBLE"
I don't drink alcoholic beverages, but now I think I need a beer now!!!:drunk2:
No one could offer me a million dollars to do this.:sad::mad::( :ohwell:

High Priestess, :rofl: your so cute.But I did go into shock at first. I almost passed out when I looked on the floor after the first cut. But to be honest my hair was getting on my last nerves! It was everywhere and I felt like it was taking over. I dreaded washing it, combing it, and rollersetting it was just about impossible, I could not reach the back of my head. Also the ends were suffering damage.

Since I started working I just couldnt deal with it right now so I decided to keep it a managable length for now while I figure out how to manage my time better. I will grow it back though and hopefully it will be healthier this time.

TwistNMx

glossyxlipz said:
High Priestess, :rofl: your so cute.But I did go into shock at first. I almost passed out when I looked on the floor after the first cut. But to be honest my hair was getting on my last nerves! It was everywhere and I felt like it was taking over. I dreaded washing it, combing it, and rollersetting it was just about impossible, I could not reach the back of my head. Also the ends were suffering damage.

Since I started working I just couldnt deal with it right now so I decided to keep it a managable length for now while I figure out how to manage my time better. I will grow it back though and hopefully it will be healthier this time.

If this happened to me the hair stylist would have been passed out.:grin:
I guess I would have to be in your shoes to understand.
Good luck to you I say. I bid you good luck.:ohwell:

Last edited:

shoelover1972

SouthernGirl said:
I was just looking at your album over the weekend! Let me say, you and your new look are just as beautiful as ever. Your thickness is what so many of us would die for!!

You look great at any length. I hope you love your new style!! I sure do :)

SG

ITA :yep: It suits your pretty face.

kitchen_tician

It's sooooo PRETTY!!! I really like the cut and color. :yep: It's very sleek and sheek. I'm sure it will look "HOT" with a hat this autumn.

J

JenniferMD

I'm shocked! I stay in your album and I'm having a hard time believing my eyes right now.

It's definitely cute though!

Ayeshia

I love it, it reminds me of a style I had 3 years ago! I just cut about 7 inches as well...but my hair is SUPER short now.