I Chopped! *PIIIIIIIIIICS!*

Soliel185

Today I was out and about when my SO called. Since I was out I stopped by the store (he owns, I manage). He said "what do you have planned for the rest of the day?"

"I'm gonna cut my hair." :grin:

He says " Are you okay?" :rolleyes:
I said " Your clippers are at the house, right?" :rofl:

I threatened to pull an Amber Rose. When he got home and I had a towel on my head he tried to pull it down for a look. Then he saw the bag full of hair. :blush:

Here's it is folks - from start to finish! :spinning:

Preview:

Rough Draft:

Baking Soda, Protein & Honey DC

The Finished Product:

:dance7:

More pics on my fotki!

Last edited:

Soliel185

How did you style it? Is that a wash and go? Details please!!!!

It is a wash n go. In the shower I combed through with a wide tooth comb and then rinsed my DC. After I squeezed out the water I saturated it with some White Rain cheapy con (Pomegranate Sorbet - 1st time using) then some Beyond the Zone Frizz Control, and sealed with Fantasia IC Frizz Buster Serum.

After I got out of the shower, I was messing with it and frizzed the top up, so I put in a few twists at the crown while I was cooking to keep it out of the way.

Pandora1975

That is exactly the look I have been hoping for the past month or so. Haven't nailed it yet. Congrats! Yours looks amazing!

Jetblackhair

Your hair is so thick and beautiful. I wish I could do a wash n go but my hair shrinks up something fierce...congrats on your transition, you made it!!

MummysGirl

Congratulations!!!!! 17.5 months is amazing and your hair looks sooo good!

I know you're going to love your natural journey, I'm curious to see how your braidouts and twistouts will turn out.

HHG!!

tash85

beautiful results!
well worth the transitioning, you make a beautiful natural!

Your hair is so thick and beautiful. I wish I could do a wash n go but my hair shrinks up something fierce...congrats on your transition, you made it!!

Same here!