I DID Get Growth of Biblical Proportions...Fantastical Proportions at the Very Least!

MonPetite

SO....

I measured my hair tonight.

It's 5" even.

I started MT 16 days ago. At the time of my thread (about 3-4 days ago I think) in which I mentioned my disapointment in a lack of "amazing results" I was at my on-schedule-length of 4.5", where I sat as of my monthly half-point of the 11th (of every month. I began transitioning in the middle of the month...not good planning, LOL).

I'm precise. :lachen:

In short: I had half an inch of growth in two weeks.

My growth rate of 1/4 inch every two weeks was doubled. At this rate I'll be at 6" a month early of my one year nappiversary. I could possibly be at 10-11 inches, or collar bone length, by the end of the year.

I'll have pics shortly in my length album.

So, MT....I thank you and humbly retract my frustrations of the aforementioned thread. :lachen:

Unless you cause me to grow a third arm...you shall remain a part of my regimen for a while to come. :yep:

Note: To be frugal I'm just using this on my scalp but it DOES work on increasing growth as a leave-in.

Last edited:

MizzBrown

Re: I DID Get Growth of Biblical Proportions...Fantastical Proportions at the Very Le

Wheres the pics!???? And how often did you apply to scalp??

Post those album pics in the thread!

MonPetite

Re: I DID Get Growth of Biblical Proportions...Fantastical Proportions at the Very Le

Wheres the pics!???? And how often did you apply to scalp??

Post those album pics in the thread!

I PREVIOUSLY stated they'll be in my Length and Texture album shortly. I'm going to bed now. :lachen: Tomorrow evening they should be up.

I don't post pics of my woolly self on LHCF. Otherwise I'd have an avatar pic. :drunk:

To answer your other question -seven days a week. See my Cap n' Go Method Journal entry in my fotki for details. I apply it to my scalp before my leave-in.

Bedtime! :grin:

Miamori

Well, at least you aren't stubborn. :grin:

Glad it worked out for you. I'm sure it will help a lot of transitioners speed up the process.

diligence

Oh wow, lemme go put some on right now before I go to bed! Can't wait to see your pics!

Southern Belle

:yay:Yaaaaayyyy!

I'm glad it came through for ya! :grin:

JerriBlank

Patience,grasshopper...:grin:
Jus playing!
Good for you hun:yep:
Congrats!

bravenewgirl87

I have to try and take photos of my starting growth before it gets too long. Its only been a couple of days and I'm looking at growth all over. I know folks won't believe me, but seriously... but the MT.

AtlantaJJ

:superbanana: Another success story!! I am applying mine and ignoring my hair... I braid my hair and hide it after my weekly DC... I am not measuring... but I am noticing that my braids are starting to "hang low" since my BC in December.

I am going to have a big reveal in December because I am on my own personal hide my hair until December challenge. I have before pictures taken in January (I couldn't dare get a camera out before them, because my BC was serious, due to a relaxer gone bad so I didn't have any transition time.) Now I have braids ya'll :drunk: That MT ain't no joke!

Last edited:

lilsparkle825

:dance7:

now thats what i'm talkin about! cant wait for the pics :grin:

Leeda.the.Paladin

Wow! I'm glad you got some results more like you expected.

cecilie

I didn't see the password in your profile hope to see your pics soon , good hair journey with MT.

Last edited:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.

Cool! Congrats on your growth little lamb! :grin:

*off to order MT*

cecilie

I didn't see the password in your profile hope to see your pics soon , good hair journey with MT.

It' s too funny . I saw now that with the new LHCF I have to updated my profile , I didn't found my album password in my profile anymore ...

kurlybella

:superbanana: Another success story!! I am applying mine and ignoring my hair... I braid my hair and hide it after my weekly DC... I am not measuring... but I am noticing that my braids are starting to "hang low" since my DC in December.

I am going to have a big reveal in December because I am on my own personal hide my hair until December challenge. I have before pictures taken in January (I couldn't dare get a camera out before them, because my BC was serious, due to a relaxer gone bad so I didn't have any transition time.) Now I have braids ya'll :drunk: That MT ain't no joke!

hey me too! we almost have an identical goal/challenge in mind.
i'm getting a dominican blow out in jan after the holidays - the second week in jan to see my growth for this year.:grin: i started MT last month around the 17th.
so i'm going to do progress pics next month at the two month mark.

Lucky's Mom

Sorry stupid question - what is MT?

ETA..... is it Mega Tek????????????

Last edited:

soulie

Yay!!! So glad it's working for you. I just found some more new growth yesterday too. I knew I had some NG that was beyond the norm, but yesterday I parted my hair down the middle and let it air dry (yeah, I was bored - this was actually an exciting change). When my hair dried there was all sorts of NG along the part - much more than I had realized I had. The stuff is WORKING. :grin:

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member

I'm glad you stuck with it lamb :yep: I just started using it 8/1 and one week later, I can feel the new growth coming in nicely. I was gonna texlax by the end of this month, but I may just stretch until Oct to obtain more growth!

sunshinebeautiful

I'm glad you found the growth of biblical proportions you were looking for. :lachen:

Sometimes our hair is growing, but it's not noticeable to us right away.

CurlyMoo

:superbanana: Another success story!! I am applying mine and ignoring my hair... I braid my hair and hide it after my weekly DC... I am not measuring... but I am noticing that my braids are starting to "hang low" since my DC in December.

OMG, BRAIDS? That is serious growth! How long was your hair when you BC'd and how long is it now? I really want to try this stuff. Because if what Lamb is saying is true. It doubles the growth which means that instead of 6" of growth per year there is actually 12" a year. :grin: Can you imagine? And she was using it a conditioner. Do you recommend this used on children, my niece likes that long Hannah Montana wig. If she grew her own length she wouldn't have to worry about it.

CurlyMoo

SO....

I measured my hair tonight.

It's 5" even.

I started MT 16 days ago. At the time of my thread (about 3-4 days ago I think) in which I mentioned my disapointment in a lack of "amazing results" I was at my on-schedule-length of 4.5", where I sat as of my monthly half-point of the 11th (of every month. I began transitioning in the middle of the month...not good planning, LOL).

I'm precise. :lachen:

In short: I had half an inch of growth in two weeks.

My growth rate of 1/4 inch every two weeks was doubled. At this rate I'll be at 6" a month early of my one year nappiversary. I could possibly be at 10-11 inches, or collar bone length, by the end of the year.

I'll have pics shortly in my length album.

So, MT....I thank you and humbly retract my frustrations of the aforementioned thread. :lachen:

Unless you cause me to grow a third arm...you shall remain a part of my regimen for a while to come. :yep:

Note: To be frugal I'm just using this on my scalp but it DOES work on increasing growth as a leave-in.

So all that criticism you received for using this product as a conditioner was overreacting? LOL I am still deciding how to use this product. I am trying to get through that 300 page thread. :lachen: Only reached page 10.

Casarela

*************Running to the bank to get money and buy MT***************

Ganjababy

congrats on your growth!

CurlyMoo

Yay!!! So glad it's working for you. I just found some more new growth yesterday too. I knew I had some NG that was beyond the norm, but yesterday I parted my hair down the middle and let it air dry (yeah, I was bored - this was actually an exciting change). When my hair dried there was all sorts of NG along the part - much more than I had realized I had. The stuff is WORKING. :grin:

How long have you been using MT?

poookie

i took a peeky at your fotki, and have to say, congrats on your overall growth :yep:

BUT, i do have to say this... whenever someone makes a thread about how much their hair has grown, but doesn't put pictures to go along with the post, it has a tendency to raise an eyebrow or two. that would explain why this thread has gotten such a low star rating.

not saying we don't believe you! it's just that, when you make such an extrodinary claim, you've got to have evidence to back it up. readily accessible evidence.

with that being said, i'm looking forward to seeing your MT progress! :)

AtlantaJJ

OMG, BRAIDS? That is serious growth! How long was your hair when you BC'd and how long is it now? I really want to try this stuff. Because if what Lamb is saying is true. It doubles the growth which means that instead of 6" of growth per year there is actually 12" a year. :grin: Can you imagine? And she was using it a conditioner. Do you recommend this used on children, my niece likes that long Hannah Montana wig. If she grew her own length she wouldn't have to worry about it.

I got my relaxer in October 5th 2007, then I had severe breakage to the point I said time to start over. That was December 21st 2007. After the BC and a couple extra trims to get the relaxer and scab hair, I think I had a little under 1 inch. I haven't measured in a while because I'm just kind of ignoring it mode (while taking care of it)now. However when I stretch my hair, I'm just amazed at how long it has gotten... I'll measure it when I get home. I'm guessing I have about 5" - 6" at my longest points.

AtlantaJJ

i took a peeky at your fotki, and have to say, congrats on your overall growth :yep:

BUT, i do have to say this... whenever someone makes a thread about how much their hair has grown, but doesn't put pictures to go along with the post, it has a tendency to raise an eyebrow or two. that would explain why this thread has gotten such a low star rating.

not saying we don't believe you! it's just that, when you make such an extrodinary claim, you've got to have evidence to back it up. readily accessible evidence.

with that being said, i'm looking forward to seeing your MT progress! :)
This is why I am waiting until December to do my "reveal". It's hard to show length without straightening and I'm not straigtening until December.