I did it! I did a BC...

apemay1969

...looking knot out. Fooled ya. :lachen::lachen:

I am so ready to chop this stuff off. It's only collar length but it's in the way of my life. I'm trying to get used to how I look and feel with curly short hair again.

My goal is to BC in January but I don't think that I'm going to make it to the end of September.

Off topic - Please ignore my big zit on my big forehead and my tired eyes. I just came back from a Lupe Fiasco concert and I am tired and hyped at the same time. I also feel very old.

All right transitioners, keep your head up.

RedVelvet310

Muahaha... welcome to the Natchal side!

ETA... oh wait... NEVER MIND!! I TAKE THAT BACK *snatches up words and swallows em*... I saw the pic and assumed you BCed... now reading the rest... *kisses teeth*.. lol

apemay1969

Muahaha... welcome to the Natchal side!

ETA... oh wait... NEVER MIND!! I TAKE THAT BACK *snatches up words and swallows em*... I saw the pic and assumed you BCed... now reading the rest... *kisses teeth*.. lol

Now I feel bad for trying to be tricky. :look:

Nonie

Are you transitioning, Apemay? I think that's a clever way to start enjoying short dos before you're ready to wear them. Very cute.

And this is for having us all on, you snot! :spank:

wheezy807

I thought for sure you were going to BC after you got your Jessie's Curl?, i think the name of it is. You're a trooper, hang in there girl!

apemay1969

I thought for sure you were going to BC after you got your Jessie's Curl?, i think the name of it is. You're a trooper, hang in there girl!

If I wasn't so in love with my afro puff, I'd a done it already. :lachen:Probably by the end of the month.