So I did the BC!!

LovePatti

Hey ladies!! Silly me posted this in the completely wrong area!:look:

I introduced myself last summer, posted like 5 times and then went back into lurkdom :look:, but here I am again with great news!! After about 14 months of transitioning, I finally did the big chop and I am oh so happy!!!! My best friend did it for me, who is also natural. My boyfriend loves it, he was so supportive. My mom hates it but she'll get around. But I love it!!! Idk what hair type I am, it so different all around and my hair is straight in the front but I'm hoping that will change soon. I'm deep conditioning now and then will put in some twists. Newho here are the pics!!!

P.S. I made a promise to myself that after my BC, I'll start posting more and stop being so scared. :grin:

Attachments

• prebigchop.jpg
    prebigchop.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 436
  • big chop 2.jpg
    big chop 2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 430
  • bigchop3.jpg
    bigchop3.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 410
  • all my hair.jpg
    all my hair.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 405
  • big chop 1.jpg
    big chop 1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 452

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
CONGRATULATIONS!! Your hair is so thick and pretty. :) Join a challenge and post more often. *wink*

MzSwift

Congratulations!
You look so pretty! The shape of your fro really compliments your face well.

ajoke

Congratulations! Will be rooting for you. And I cosign on you and your hair being beautiful.

virtuenow

Congrats on the big chop. I must say, your top looks a lot longer than the back n sides. Once you introduce your mom to all the new styles you will have, she will begin to enjoy your hair also. Your hair looks so moist in the 2nd & 3rd pics, what is your DC regimen?