** I DID THE BIG CHOP!! **

Wow, lovely hair. Hope mine look like your hair in a year time (nearly 6 month transitioning).

Thanks for the heads up about Adulthood. Was gonna spend my money to see it. Just have to watch it online.

OneInAMillion

Congratulations Stillettos!! Your hair is gorgeous and the style suits you very well. I was wondering when you were going to chop! It's funny how your hair looks so different when you get rid of the relaxed ends.

Go out and enjoy your hair now...I say some blond highlights would be nice. That's one of the reasons I want to go natural, I want to try some color too. Really enjoyed the video by the way, it was really honest. Hopefully in another year I can be there (18 months post!).

BrooklynSouth

Ahhhh!! Absolutely beautiful, Stilettos.., good video chronicle,great hair shape, frames your face so well. You are doing great...keep it up..sooo Bailey's Irish cream is the key...:grin:OK...I'll have my glass when it's time for my chop--a year from now.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Oh, you're so cute and your newly BC'ed hair is just beautiful. Your curls are so luscious looking. :lick: Thank you for sharing your video with us. :up:

ImFree27

After transitioning for 1 year, 6 months and 11 days (hehe).

I decided to do the big chop. Had just finished watching adulthood @ the cinema (crap film btw) and couldn't wait to rush home to do it!!!

I can't believe I waited so long, but I'm glad the transition is over. Nothing looked right on my transitioning hair, and it always looked as if I had a mullet :nono:

I have a video of the BC :)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N1kxlQL1-BA

Ooh, any 3b/3c naturals with fotkis I can stalk? :)

congrats on the bc, your hair is very beatuiful, I love it and the accent...