I don't think I can do it

angeleyes3b

I really can't take it anymore...My hair is soo nappy, rough & dry I can't take it anymore...My last relaxer was Aug 26 & I was trying to go thru Feb but I can't handle it anymore...When I first started I was dc my hair once a week, hot oil treatment & after rollersetting...I only use heat to blow dry my hair & then my hair kept getting worst I don't know what to do anymore...I think I'm going to get a relaxer tomorrow the only thing is that I used the Aphogee 2step protein treatment 2weeks ago now can I get a relaxer or should I wait? And which would you suggest?

Maybe you could try using Porosity Control shampoo and conditioner a few days before you relax. It's meant to be used before chemical services (even though I still use it as a natural) and it smooths the cuticle and helps relaxers to take better (I also finds that it helps my hair to take moisture better--and that was true when I used it for years when I was relaxed). It's possible it could help. Sorry your hair is giving you're having hair troubles, hopefully you find something to help.

Four months is a great stretch. I would relax if I were you. Using Aphogee two weeks ago shouldn't be a problem.

Moustacy- No I'm not I don't really don't have the strength to do that lol, but I was trying to stretch for 6 months...

SEMO- I'm going to go pick that up hopefully today if Sallys is still open (cross fingers) do you recommend any relaxers?

ajacks- Yeah it was a hard stretch this time lol, I hope next year I can do better

Thank you so much for help I really need it!

Back