I don't think I can take it anymore!!!!

InsertCleverNameHere

I don\'t think I can take it anymore!!!!

The bunning, the protective styles, the no heat. I am ready to just wear my hair down pressed and let that be my style for awhile. My hair doesn't retain any extra growth doing all this stuff so I might as well look cute right?

Boadicea

Re: I don\'t think I can take it anymore!!!!

That's just fine. You should have come to that sooner! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Everyone needs a break or a complete change of routine some times.

Just don't forget to pamper your hair just because you're wearing different styles.

swirl

IG: rhonda_hair

that's exactly why i don't participate in any challenges! i get bored too quickly and must change my style. sometimes i change it mid-day! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kha

[ QUOTE ]
that's exactly why i don't participate in any challenges! i get bored too quickly and must change my style. sometimes i change it mid-day! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound just like my friend...she is changing her hair all the time and can't complete any challenges. Sometimes, you do have to give yourself a break. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Queenie

Go for it. I'm tired of these twists out myself. I was thinking earlier of how else to wear my hair.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

[ QUOTE ]
Go for it. I'm tired of these twists out myself. I was thinking earlier of how else to wear my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too...but ive got nothing, buns and braids are no gos for me, i dont know what else to do /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

model_chick717

Nothing's wrong with taking a break. Where your hair how you want for a while--then give it a break every now and then with the buns/no heat! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

InsertCleverNameHere

Woohoo! Well before I check this off as another failed challenge Ima have to consider how I'm going to keep my hair straight if I press it and work out...I never remember goign through long thought processes like this before. But then again, I never worked out!!!