I experienced massive hair fall....

Jenai

(((diamoness)))
I am so sorry to hear about your misscarriage. I am hoping and praying that the tumor is not cancerous.

This too will pass.

/images/graemlins/Rose.gif

SexyGyrlNY

Just wanted to let you know that you are also in my prayers girl.
P.S. Congrats on getting into your 1st choice Grad School!

pebbles

Congratulations on getting into your top choice for grad school!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I'm so happy to hear that bit of good news from you! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hada

Diamoness,

I am sorry to hear about that.

Try this;
Up your intake of Selenium (cancer fighting) to 600mcg and take in synergy with Vitamin E. Include flax and soy in your diet. Be aggressive and eat healthy, laugh as much as possible too.
And pray.

hada

Kitkat

Diamoness, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage and your tumor. Girl, don't even worry about the hair. It will come back. I'm sure your tumor is benign and nothing to worry about. Please keep your hair care family posted on your health, and I'm throwing MANY MANY hugs your way. Thinking positive thoughts will help you through your recovery.

I think BronxDiva sports a Halle-like haircut. Send her a page or a PM, and maybe she can give you some suggestions.

Congrats on getting into your top choice grad school!!!

pinkpanda_99

I too would like to give you a hug and some cheer Diamoness. May God grant you peace, serenity, and triumph over all stumbling blocks that may come your way.

Lindy

Just wanted to express my sincere sorrow about your miscarriage and tumor. Remain positive... it IS benign!!! All my best to you and congrats on the grad school acceptance. Keep up that positive attitude and everything will be just fine!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif You are in my prayers.

NAY007

I know I'm a little late but I still want you to know that I am very sorry to hear this. I hope everything will turn out good for you. Stay strong girl.

CynamonKis

Diamoness I am very sorry about what you are going through you are in my thoughts are with you. Also try get the book "Back to Eden" for herbal and nutritional methods to nurture you back to health.

LondonDiva

I went to my health store on Saturday and went to get a natural alternative to helping my bf's sister with her polyps at the moment. We got talking about fibroids and he said that he's actually helped women to shrink their fibroids through natural medicines. He said a common cause of fibroids is through a lot of meat being consumed.