I finally found You guys

notsomebody

Wow, I go a way to avoid the trolls for a month and can't find you guys again. Its great to see so many familiar names.
I was very slack about my vitamins over the summer and now have to get back into the habit again now that the winter is here and my hair needs all of the help it can get.
The good news is that my summer of moisture as I like to call it gave me 3.5 inches and now I have to maintain it. Its so good to be back on a board where women support each other no matter what the hair type. I was missing you guys like crazy.

Wow I'm home

notsomebody

tc_333

Hey NS,

Welcome to the new board!!! <font color="blue"> 3.5 inches of growth, you go!!!! </font color>

T

notsomebody

thanks its good to be here.

the 3.5 inches was due to keeping my hair as moist as possible all summer and I didn't relax again until the first day of fall. So I lost half an inch to trimming but I think I was being overly cautious because when I examined the hair I trimmed, there weren't any split ends on it, it just didn't look as healthy as the rest of my hair.

G

I remember you!!!! How have you been? Welcome back, we missed ya! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

notsomebody

Thanks guys.

Its so good to be back. It seems like forever since I last posted on a hair board and enjoyed doing so. I mainly just lurked around other sites. Its odd, all of those discussion boards out there for sisters doing the hair thing, and so many of them hating on each other. It just makes you sick sometimes. That's why I am glad I finally found you guys again. I was missing the support I needed to fulfill my goals.

Its great to be among friends again

thatscuteright

hey girl /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif welcome!
3.5 inches sounds real good to me /images/graemlins/smile.gif Glad to see you here.