I finally tried it!

MissB

Yesterday, I finally purchased the Kerastase Bain Satin 3 Shampoo. I washed my hair last night and was pleasantly surprised. Although, it doesn't lather a lot like other shampoos. The result was straight and soft hair. I conditioned with my new favorite, Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Conditioner. This was a very good combination.

I will save all my change and invest in the Kerastase Masquintense. I will post my results in a couple of weeks. I will rotate these 2 lines with Keracare.

Thanks,

MissB

Cleo

MissB, why are you doing this to me!?
...I'm trying to stick with what I know works for me and you are tempting me to try this since I know how much you like KeraCare. Are you telling me that the Bumble and Bumble shampoo and conditoner work better than my beloved KeraCare?? In 7 years I have not come across a shampoo that works better than KeraCare hydrating and detangling.

MiaLi

I agree cleo! MissB's review beside all the others on the Kerastaste line are tempting indeed
! And now Bumble and Bumble too!
MissB let us know how you like the products after a while.

MissB

You guys are so funny! I am not trying to tempt you. I really like the Bumble and Bumble. The products give similar results to the Keracare but I don't have to leave the conditioner on for 15-20 minutes. The Kerastase is nice and is a good alternative as well. But, overall Keracare is cheaper and easier to locate. I didn't want my hair to get used to the Keracare and stop working for me. Therefore, I will rotate the three lines.

If you are happy with the Keracare, continue to use it. However, if you decide to try something different one day, give these lines a try.

MissB

Cleo

Thanks girl! When I run out of my 5lb tub, I'll have to try that Bumble conditioner

MiaLi

Thanks MissB!
With so many products in common, we might be hair twins!

And cleo, I'm almost out of Humecto, so send some my way!

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks MissB!
With so many products in common, we might be hair twins!

And cleo, I'm almost out of Humecto, so send some my way!

[/ QUOTE ]

...Ok, I'll bring some over