I found this information to be truly helpful...

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Has anyone ever taken that Fo-ti Root?? If so, did you have good results? Can we get it here??

Nonie

Dreamgurl /images/graemlins/kiss.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif Thank you for sharing.

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone ever taken that Fo-ti Root?? If so, did you have good results? Can we get it here??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the Vitamin Shoppe does sell Fo-ti Root Supplements as well as Shen Min. If I'm not mistaken Fo-ti (aka He Shou Wu) was discussed here before a year or so ago when pple who suffer hairloss due to DHT mentioned taking Shen Min to help with that. (I believe Shen Min contains Fo-ti/He Shou Wu, so if you do a search for Shen Min, you should get reviews for Fo-ti, both directly or indirectly.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
[ QUOTE ]
Dreamgurl /images/graemlins/kiss.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif Thank you for sharing.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the Vitamin Shoppe does sell Fo-ti Root Supplements as well as Shen Min. If I'm not mistaken Fo-ti (aka He Shou Wu) was discussed here before a year or so ago when pple who suffer hairloss due to DHT mentioned taking Shen Min to help with that. (I believe Shen Min contains Fo-ti/He Shou Wu, so if you do a search for Shen Min, you should get reviews for Fo-ti, both directly or indirectly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks again girl!!! Just a wealth of information you are.. /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif