I Got My Hair Trimmed! **UPDATE PIC**

NaturalBoss

My hair was long over due for a trim. I was very excited that even after the trim my hair was still BSL!!!!!! It's barely BSL, but if at least a handful of my hair is BSL, then I'm claiming it. I didn't even have to "lean back".

DSC01364-Copy-2.jpg

Your hair looks great and healthy!

Details on the highlights! What color is that?

Ummm...I don't even know what color the highlights are. I got them last March. I love the color because even when the highlights are old, they still look pretty decent because they kinda blend in.

how beautiful! i would really like to trim my hair even and this gives me the inspiration. look at those ends!

did you get it trimmed at the salon?

It's barely BSL, but if at least a handful of my hair is BSL, then I'm claiming it.
When my 2-3 strands are scraping BSB come December, I'm claiming it out-right, no matter what the length check police say :lol:.

Girl, please....I was expecting to see some barely scraping BSL strands when I scrolled down, not that definitely-BSL-gorgeously-healthy-head-of-hair you have there :yep: Beautiful- KUTGW!

Last edited:
Beautiful!!! This was asked before, however did you flat iron and trim yourself or was this done in a salon?

Back