I Had a Dream....

Nice & Wavy

I took a nap a little while ago, and I had a dream that I was really busy doing things at home and then I looked out the window, and people were dying all around. I ran outside, and began to pray for the ones who had not yet died. I asked them if they knew Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior and they said no and then they died. I cried in my dream and woke up crying. The Lord spoke to me that there are people who are reading threads and posts on the CF, that have never given their heart to Jesus.

If you are reading this and have never given your heart to Jesus Christ and asked Him to be Lord and Savior of your life, please say this prayer below and repeat it out loud to yourself. When you do, please send me a private message and let me know that you said this prayer. It will remain private.

God bless you!

N&W

Heavenly Father I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. I praise you for who you are and for your mighty works. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end and there is none like you. I thank you for all that you have done, all that you are doing and all that you are going to do for me in my life. I thank you for your loving grace and for saving me even though I did not deserve your love and your mercy.

Lord as I come before you I ask that you forgive me for my sins, iniquities and transgressions. Father I ask that you create in me a clean heart, soul, mind and spirit so that I may be able to stand before you and lift up holy hands. I confess my sins and ask that you may forgive me. From this day I renounce any form of sin in my life. I choose to live a life that is holy and acceptable to you. I turn away from satan and all of his evil ways, including unforgiveness, and I choose to forgive those that have hurt me, used me, and abused me. I choose to let go of any resentment and bitterness that I have against anyone. I choose to love and bless all people and do good for the rest of my life.

I cancel the effects of every evil word that has been spoken against me or my destiny. I cancel any ungodly ties that I have brought into my life. I bind the spirit of fear, sorcery, manipulation, pride, and control out of my life. And I renounce any bad thoughts, emotions and words I have said, felt or spoke against myself, you Lord and others.

Father I commit my life, will, desires and destiny into your hands. I ask you to take control of my mind, heart soul and spirit. Fill me with your love, peace and joy. Let my life speak truth and let it be a living testimony. From this point I choose to walk circumspectly, watchful about the relationships that I let affect me and also mindful and cautious of how I representative you. Father, let your Kingdom come and let your will be done on this earth and in my life, for I know that this is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. I am now restored in your sight Heavenly Father. I am now redeemed and cleansed by the blood of the Lamb, your son Jesus Christ, who has now become my Lord and my Savior. Old things have passed away and all things have become new. I am now a new person and all my faults, sins and shortcomings have been forgiven and forgotten in your sight. God, I praise you because you are good and you are merciful.

Lord, I thank you that I now possess the keys to your promises. I am the head and not the tail. I am above and not beneath. I am a lender and not a borrower. I am the righteousness of Christ because Jesus now lives in me. I am blessed in the city, fields and wherever I go. My household is blessed. My marriage is blessed. My children are blessed. There is no weapon that is formed against me that will prosper. The favor of the Lord is with me and Lord, you will take care of my every need.

Lord, I love you and thank you for this new day and that you have sealed my salvation. I will praise your name for the rest of my days. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

`````````````
If you have said this prayer, you are now a child of the Most High God! The bible says this: “Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.” Luke 15:10

Heaven's inhabitants jump for joy and rejoice over a every soul saved. The Bible plainly teaches that Heaven rejoices even over ONE SINNER that repenteth. Amen! The individual is important to God. Even one person coming to Christ for salvation is a big deal in Heaven.

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Praise God...

This moved my heart so much with your message and prayer flowing from the heart of God towards all .

I join you in earnest prayer for God to send in the hearts to be saved. Even those who random search, be it today or a time in the future, your prayer for them will never die for everlasting life has been sealed in your message and prayer for those who read will give total surrender to Jesus.

I thank God for recuing that someone from suicide; from taking their life or the life of someone else. I thank God for recuing the one who is suffering a broken heart, a broken marriage, a broken life, or career that did not go well. There is a new beginning from the old which is ending.

The one whose 'Church' or Pastor has let them down. Come back, don't give up on Jesus, for it is 'humanity' that fails, not God. He will never let you down. Come back into His loving arms to stay.

To the one who says, God is not real, I don't believe in Him nor any god. Come, give God a chance to prove to you once and for all, He is more real than any other living being or organism.

Come to God... No matter who has hurt or offended you, Come to God and know His love for you, in a sure and personal way. After all, He made you from Love... His Heart full, for you.

Come to God :grouphug2:

Father God, thank you for sealing their hearts with yours in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

:love3:

Nice & Wavy

Praise God...

This moved my heart so much with your message and prayer flowing from the heart of God towards all .

I join you in earnest prayer for God to send in the hearts to be saved. Even those who random search, be it today or a time in the future, your prayer for them will never die for everlasting life has been sealed in your message and prayer for those who read will give total surrender to Jesus.

I thank God for recuing that someone from suicide; from taking their life or the life of someone else. I thank God for recuing the one who is suffering a broken heart, a broken marriage, a broken life, or career that did not go well. There is a new beginning from the old which is ending.

The one whose 'Church' or Pastor has let them down. Come back, don't give up on Jesus, for it is 'humanity' that fails, not God. He will never let you down. Come back into His loving arms to stay.

To the one who says, God is not real, I don't believe in Him nor any god. Come, give God a chance to prove to you once and for all, He is more real than any other living being or organism.

Come to God... No matter who has hurt or offended you, Come to God and know His love for you, in a sure and personal way. After all, He made you from Love... His Heart full, for you.

Come to God :grouphug2:

Father God, thank you for sealing their hearts with yours in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

:love3:
Thank you so much for your words of love, Shimmie. I pray that others will come in and share as you did...for this thread is not for me only, but for all who desire others to come to Christ!

Come to God...beautifully said!!!

Iwanthealthyhair67

@Nice & Wavy

A strong word came forth last night in prayer meeting at my church, a call for the saints of God to arise and feed my (His) sheep, first to feed ourselves with the word so that we are prepared to feed His sheep.....

We are not telling the lost about the love of God and how they can be saved, we are not sharing the word with our family members, co-workers and friends, strangers. The word says; who will go for me? Tell them!

We can't get too comfortable, the word is not only for the saved but for the lost and dying world. Some of us cry Maranatha! not caring that there are still many who don't know God, we are selfish asking God to come and take us, but what about our brother and sister who don't know about this hope.

Thank you for your prayer, same God the same spirit.

Iwanthealthyhair67

Isa 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Nice & Wavy

@Nice & Wavy

A strong word came forth last night in prayer meeting at my church, a call for the saints of God to arise and feed my (His) sheep, first to feed ourselves with the word so that we are prepared to feed His sheep.....

We are not telling the lost about the love of God and how they can be saved, we are not sharing the word with our family members, co-workers and friends, strangers. The word says; who will go for me? Tell them!

We can't get too comfortable, the word is not only for the saved but for the lost and dying world. Some of us cry Maranatha! not caring that there are still many who don't know God, we are selfish asking God to come and take us, but what about our brother and sister who don't know about this hope.

Thank you for your prayer, same God the same spirit.
Praise God for the saints who are in one accord! I thank God for your post because I do believe that the Lord is speaking loudly to us during these last days to not hold back any longer and to proclaim His Gospel right now!

People need the Lord and although I lead people to Christ often by going out and evangelizing, I recognize that there are other 'avenues' that need evangelizing as well. This isn't the only 'forum' that God has instructed me to begin this process. I have recruited some people to do the same and do you know since yesterday, 2 have already come to the Lord!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus is Lord and He is real....He is real to us and He is going to be real to those that need to give their lives to Him!!!

Iwanthealthyhair67

Amen!

Evangelizing, this is what we are to be doing, using the opportunities already given to us, out ministry is our workplace, schools, banks, grocery shop and yes this forum etc.,

Praise God for the saints who are in one accord! I thank God for your post because I do believe that the Lord is speaking loudly to us during these last days to not hold back any longer and to proclaim His Gospel right now!

People need the Lord and although I lead people to Christ often by going out and evangelizing, I recognize that there are other 'avenues' that need evangelizing as well. This isn't the only 'forum' that God has instructed me to begin this process. I have recruited some people to do the same and do you know since yesterday, 2 have already come to the Lord!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus is Lord and He is real....He is real to us and He is going to be real to those that need to give their lives to Him!!!

Nice & Wavy

Bumping...... !
Thank you....God is moving, Hallelujah!!!!!!!

Ron Kenoly - "Mourning into Dancing!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkhvXCUEyuc

He's turned my mourning
Into dancing again
He's lifted my sorrows
I can't stay silent
I must sing
For His joy has come

Where there once Was only hurt
He gave His healing hand
Where there once Was only pain
He brought comfort Like a friend