I had a Mississippi NIKOS COUSIN moment!!!

Dee-Licious

MY BROTHER'S FIANCE' IS NIKOS' COUSIN!!!!

Ya'll I'm soooooooo happy!! It's my first ever meeting and who knew it would be someone who I've known for years.

I couldn't stop screaming and laughing. My brother is kinda looking at us crazy right now :lachen:

Now I just got to get my girl to start posting more!

I never understood the excitement people felt until I just had my first meeting.. I SOOOOO happy. Words can't explain!! :grin: Finally, someone who can listen to all my stories from the "hair website" and actually know WHO i'm talking about!!

sweetnlow06

It's exciting isn't it?? Just had mu Nikko's Cousin experience the other day. Congrats!!!! Mine was already a friend of mine too.

That's what I'm saying... and you're in MS??? I'm in MS! Can we all be friends? :grin:

I know, I'm in memphis but only an hour from MS and I'm from MS and go often. I'm still waiting to meet one of Niko's cousins. :sad: I want someone I can tell hair stories too. Maybe one day (walks off with head hanging low)

Softresses

It must have been exciting to find out she was Niko's cousin. I have yet to ask anyone.

^You ask are you Niko's cousin? to see if the person is a member here. It is a secret code.:sekret:

Softresses

Last edited:
Who or What is Niko's cousin?

I wondered the same thing when I first joined. Niko is like a moderator/forum admin (whatever you wanna call it) on the board and if you see someone you think may be a member of LHCF you ask them in a "discreet" :grin: way if they are Niko's cousin. If they say yes then you know they are a member of LHCF :user: and then you would probably commence to talking hair :drunk:. If you do a search for something like "niko's cousin" you'll get a ton of threads. There is one right now on the Off Topic forum. I can't wait until I have my first Niko's cousin experience. Hope this makes sense. All of you memphis ladies related to Niko, where ya at??

Dee-Licious

She doesn't really post much YET... but she will be.

I found out like a TRUE lhcf addict, I had just made it to my brother's place and went to get on here, and while typing in L-O-N-G-H the site's name popped up :shock:

But heck yeah I'm here.. PM me MS gals! :grin:

Christa438

Niko's cousin is your future sister-in-law! Im happy for you. Now y'all get to drive your brother crazy with all the "hair talk," LOL.

asubeauty

I know, I'm in memphis but only an hour from MS and I'm from MS and go often. I'm still waiting to meet one of Niko's cousins. :sad: I want someone I can tell hair stories too. Maybe one day (walks off with head hanging low)

Meet me!!! I'm in Memphis for another week and I'm from MS as well. We already have stuff in common!! (besides LHCF, of course) :grin:

DivaRox

I wondered the same thing when I first joined. Niko is like a moderator/forum admin (whatever you wanna call it) on the board and if you see someone you think may be a member of LHCF you ask them in a "discreet" :grin: way if they are Niko's cousin. If they say yes then you know they are a member of LHCF :user: and then you would probably commence to talking hair :drunk:. If you do a search for something like "niko's cousin" you'll get a ton of threads. There is one right now on the Off Topic forum. I can't wait until I have my first Niko's cousin experience. Hope this makes sense. All of you memphis ladies related to Niko, where ya at??

Right here in MS(Southaven):curtain:. There's a meeting coming up in a couple of weeks I think. I haven't been back to the meeting forum to catch up.

HERicane10

There's nothing quite like having a"niko's cousin" right in your very own backyard! :grin: I just looove having my girl dlewis within 15 minutes! :yep:(Hey D!) CONGRATS!